Yoplait Triple Berry Smoothie-  2 CT

Yoplait Triple Berry Smoothie- 2 CT

BY YOPLAIT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Yoplait® Triple Berry Smoothie.
Strawberries, Blueberries, Raspberries & Frozen Yogurt Pieces.
Box Tops for Education.
2 Box Tops!
Earn Cash For Your School.
Makes 2 Smoothies.
1 One full serving of fruit*.
Just Add Milk and Blend.
Net wt 7.6 oz (215g).

• I would definitely recommend these! They're high in calories iirc b...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? Would you recommend it?2 Answers
Yoplait Triple Berry Smoothie-  2 CT
Yoplait Triple Berry Smoothie- 2 CT
jessica v.
jessica v.
I love these smoothies they are my go to drink when i want spmething sweet they taste really good and are quick to make
Courtney C.
I would definitely recommend these! They're high in calories iirc but they taste really, really good. Also, Costco used to sell them for relatively cheap :)
Katie M.
Katie M.
I love these smoothies, they're creamy, fruity goodness. They're not hard to make either. If you love fruit or yogurt or smoothies, you'll like these Yoplait Smoothies!
Sara H.
Sara H.
My favorite quick snack or meal when I add other goodies. Super convenient, which is a top priority as a mama to four kiddos. The kids love them, as well! Very flavorful!
erica b.
erica b.
Pittsburgh, PA
Foodie Expert
Easy, nutritious and delicious. I used to give these to the girl I nannied for, and I became addicted. Now we have them daily!
Dana A.
Dana A.
amman
I got a pack as a gift from my uncle who lives in America and I liked it sooo much its such a great meal or snack and it tastes really amazing its not expensive and its healthy I recommend it
Leticia G.
Leticia G.
Sacramento, CA
Has anyone tried this? Would you recommend it?