Yoplait® Thick & Creamy Peaches 'n Cream Yogurt uploaded by Richelle S.

BY YOPLAIT

Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Reduced Fat Milk, Sugar, Nonfat Milk. Contains 2% Or Less Of: Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin , Tricalcium Phosphate , Natural Flavor, Annatto Extract For Color, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3.

Maria S.
Morrison
I love yoplait yogurt cause it has a really good texture,smell ,and really good tasty yogurt ! I eat in morning combining it sometimes with my fruit plate that I also do in the morning 's or combine it with a Kellogg cereal good breakfast in the mornings . Yoplait® Original Strawberry Banana Yogurt
Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
This flavor is delicious. I eat yogurt twice a day,and I never get tired of the peaches and cream flavor. I am kinda picky about my food so I didn’t try other flavors until about a year ago and I’m happy I did.
Heavyn L.
Harrogate, TN
This yogurt is always so delicious. I have tried many different flavors and they all are good. I am a repeat customer because this brand is the best value in my opinion. I will buy it again and will always continue to. It is a top brand! Nothing can compare!!
Karlie M.
This is my favorite yogurt, I've had it since I was a kid. Really think, unlike regular yogurt. It is so good on its own and pretty filling. I used to have one of these with fresh fruit and veggies for my lunches.
Leslie M.
Bronx, NY
Very delicious yogurt. I have this yogurt most often. It is thick and creamy. It is also very filling. Peaches &cream is one of my favorite flavors. I will sometimes add some granola to the yogurt. It is sweet.
Britnee D.
Franklinton, LA
One of my favorite go to flavors of yogurt always has been and always on sale somewhere. Could be bigger containers though. I’ve always bought yoplait especially the light or the thick and creamy
Annette C.
Hanceville
It was very good. I buy it a lot and enjoy it. I love to try different flavors but I mostly like all the fruit flavors like peaches blackberry blueberries and strawberries are my favorites and sometimes I do try different types
Jarienne T.
I only rate this a 4 out of 5 because it’s not my favorite flavor, not because there’s anything necessarily wrong with it. The peaches inside the yogurt are really good, they have a nice peachy flavor unlike most yogurts with whole fruits that just taste like water. My dad buys them all the time and i eat them up in no time.
Catherine P.
Bloomsburg, PA
Yoplait’s Thick & Creamy line is my favorite by far. I’m a fan of super thick yogurts and this one does not disappoint. Peaches & Cream is one of my favorite flavors, and when it comes in the Thick & Creamy line, I’m in heaven. Definitely a favorite treat to have.
candance23 C.
Lexington
Thick and creamy yogurt is my favorite. I choose it or the whipped every time. I like this as a snack or apart of a quick lunch. You can get them in 6, 12, and 18 packs and are a good value. I usually purchase them from Walmart or Bilo
Tina M.
The Dalles, OR
How can you pass on the good deed of samples to others.. When I get a sample to try I would like to pass it on!!