Yoplait® Thick & Creamy Peaches 'n Cream Yogurt uploaded by Richelle S.

BY YOPLAIT

Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Reduced Fat Milk, Sugar, Nonfat Milk. Contains 2% Or Less Of: Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin , Tricalcium Phosphate , Natural Flavor, Annatto Extract For Color, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3.

Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
Oh this flavor is the fricken bomb. I'm not one that eates a lot of peach flovored stuff. Because they don't ever tastes like an actual peach. But this yougurt is like your biting into a creamy yogurt textured peach. And the little chunks of peach in it are an added extra. This is my favorite brand of peach flavored yogurt ever !!! And my husband would eat ten a day every day if we could afford it. Haha.
JasonAmy S.
Dothan
Great flavor.  Excellent value. Many other flavors to choose from.  Bought it at Wal-Mart and publix.  Entire family likes it.  Repeat customer.  It' Creamy.  Very good.value.  it is my favbkeite.brand by far.  Will for sure buy again.  Don't like other brands.
Maria S.
Morrison
I love yoplait yogurt cause it has a really good texture,smell ,and really good tasty yogurt ! I eat in morning combining it sometimes with my fruit plate that I also do in the morning 's or combine it with a Kellogg cereal good breakfast in the mornings . Yoplait® Original Strawberry Banana Yogurt
Catherine P.
Bloomsburg, PA
Yoplait’s Thick & Creamy line is my favorite by far. I’m a fan of super thick yogurts and this one does not disappoint. Peaches & Cream is one of my favorite flavors, and when it comes in the Thick & Creamy line, I’m in heaven. Definitely a favorite treat to have.
Tabitha T.
I love anything peach. This product is great to have as a simple breakfast item or as a snack any time of the day. Great for small children to enjoy as well and much healthier than them having candy or something with processed ingredients. The taste is excellent.
candance23 C.
Lexington
Thick and creamy yogurt is my favorite. I choose it or the whipped every time. I like this as a snack or apart of a quick lunch. You can get them in 6, 12, and 18 packs and are a good value. I usually purchase them from Walmart or Bilo
Brittney V.
Champlin
Peaches and cream is my favorite it’s like a dessert yet healthy ! How much better can that get ! Super healthy but super yummy creamy and sweet ! Helps with my sweet cravings yet helps me from gaining the extra weight plus Probiotics ! Yum!
Matt R.
Cape May Ch, NJ
I’m a sucker for peaches and cream anything and this yogurt is no exception. It’s one of my favorite flavors from this brand and I love having it around. This brand in general has a nice variety that’s nice to stock up on.
Samantha F.
Lodi, OH
I love this thick yogurt! It’s thick enough yet not too thick. The only thing I wish I could change is the opening on the top of the yogurt cup. Definitely need a smaller spoon to eat this yogurt. But it does not take away from the taste!! Delicious
Leslie M.
Bronx, NY
Very delicious yogurt. I have this yogurt most often. It is thick and creamy. It is also very filling. Peaches &cream is one of my favorite flavors. I will sometimes add some granola to the yogurt. It is sweet.
Tina M.
The Dalles, OR
How can you pass on the good deed of samples to others.. When I get a sample to try I would like to pass it on!!