BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Stealthy Strawberry Low Fat Yogurt comes in fun, Ninja Turtle packaging kids love, without high fructose corn syrup, artificial flavors, or sweeteners. It's still the same bright, fun, colorful snack, only better. You'll love that they love it. Yoplait Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Stealthy Strawberry Low Fat Yogurt meets National Yogurt Association criteria for Live and Active Culture Yogurt.

Yoplait Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Stealthy Strawberry Low Fat Yogurt, 4 oz, 4 ct

Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Low-Fat Milk, Sugar, Modified Corn Starch. Contains 1% Or Less of Kosher Gelatin, Vegetable Juice (For Color), Natural Flavor, Potassium Sorbate Added to Maintain Freshness, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3.

Celeste B.
Indio
My girls love these. I also sneak one in here and there when I’m out of mine. They are tasty. Some kids yogurts I find to be to tangy but not these. The strawberry is on point not to sweet. They are also available in other flavors as well.
Amanda S.
Homer
My kids love everything about this yogurt. It helps that there are often different characters, usually ones that are popular at the moment. My daughter says it has the best flavor and doesn’t taste like a healthy snack.
Cherryll F.
McCalla
I give this to my daughter and she love it. I give it to her for a snack. She like the strawberry flavor. That about the only flavor I can get her to eat. I like because its healthy for her eat. I do not have to worry about to much unhealthy snack for her. I would recommend this to someone else
Jamee O.
Delbarton, WV
As far as kids snacks go this one is pretty good. My kids throughly enjoy these especially when they are frozen. Any ways they taste good and your kids think it is awesome
To eat something that has a character they enjoy on the box and don't even realize that it's good for them . I would recommend
Mandy E.
My kids LOVE this yogurt, I buy it weekly and they eat it at least every other day. The fact that it has characters like Ninja Turtles on it just makes it appeal to my 4&5yo sons more.
Kari-Lynn R.
Palm Coast
I know that this is meant for kids, but I am 21 and I still love the kids yogurts. I think it's cause the portions are a perfect amount as a snack along with lunch or in between meals. Also, STRAWBERRY yogurt is the BEST!!!! Also, it's a great price.
Jennifer L.
Chilton
I love the packaging so easy for kids to want to snack on this yogurt. And the taste is amazing my kids beg for more and more. We go through at least 7 4 packs a week in our house. Perfect size for the tiny people
Carly L.
I buy this for my nieces and nephews all the time and they love it very tasty gives them a little bit more energy from the characters on the front! Taste amazing. Yes I would recommend if you have any kids nieces nephews are cousins.
Karen J.
Brockton , Ma
My kids love this yogurt and the fact that they have characters on it makes it even better it tastes great and is a healthy source for my kids to eat in morning if they don't want anything else
Andrea P.
Burlington, KY
My kids adore the character theme yougurts. It makes it fun for them while eating something healthy and good for them. The flavors are very kid friendly, and would buy again in a heart beat.