GroceryDairyYoplait
Yoplait Strawberry Fat Free Greek Yogurt

Yoplait® Strawberry Fat Free Greek Yogurt

Yoplait Greek is a strained Greek yogurt...thick, creamy and packed with protein. Deliciously blended with real fruit to give you the great taste you expect from Yoplait in every bite. Plus, it's made with natural colors, flavors and sweeteners. Greek yogurt is good but Yoplait Greek is SO good. That's because our Greek yogurt tastes as good as a Yoplait should!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yoplait® Strawberry Fat Free Greek Yogurt!
How would you rate this product?
Courtney L.
Bakersfield, CA
I love yoplait greek yogurt. Thick and filling and greek for when you are watching your weight but want something sweet.
Karin H.
Saugus
Needed an easy lunch item for my husband he gobbles these up. Can easily add granola and packs well into lunch boxes.
Jennifer C.
Felton, DE
I don’t care to much for Greek yogurts others in my family enjoy them Value is good Had a thick flavor and leaves an aftertaste Yes it’s healthy
Dom 🐾.
Houston
Great for snacks , it taste amazing with granola or even cereal. The taste is actually great and it’s not expensive for the consumer. Of course yogurt is just plain amazing.
Viktoria F.
mississippi
The fat free strawberry is my favorite! I love strawberries so it's perfect! If you are a strawberry lover you should definitely try it! I eat at least 1 or 2 a week so I would highly recommend to all ages!!
Cecilia A.
Love this strawberry yogurt it was good. It taste like fresh strawberries. Plus my kids love this flavor so a plus for me.
Alicia F.
Sydney
Yum yum yum this is an awesome way to start your day or even just a snack I love this with some fruit
Elizabeth R.
Sylmar, CA
This is my only favorite yogurt it's one of my favorites I've never really tried any other yogurt brand so I can't compare to anything else
jennifer N.
Dallas, TX
I love this yogurt ! I'm always eating this specially now that I am pregnant I seem to be craving them a lot
Jeniffer B.
It's so good I licked the containerI love Greek yogurt with granola for breakfast fast easy and healthy. The flavor is just right. Thick and creamy Not too sweet or overpowering yet it is satisfying. Good value for a good product. I liked this flavor of yogurt very much. It has the added bonus of working with my weight loss diet: not that many calories and nutritious as well.

Looking for your answer?