BY YOPLAIT

Madison S.
Madison S.
Tampa, FL
This yogurt is so good, I absolutely love it!! It is good for you and tastes so good at the same time. You can purchase it in the dairy section at Publix! It tastes just like strawberries and is so delicious. I would totally recommend this brand of yogurt to others.
Anna G.
Anna G.
Austin, TX
This yogurt has a great creamy texture and a good flavor. Compared to other yoplait yogurts, it's high in saturated fat (3g, 16% DV). It makes a great occasional treat, but I wouldn't eat it regularly as a replacement for a Greek or original yogurt.
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
This has just ruined all other yogurts for me. It is SO amazingly good! My only complain is that all yogurt doesn't taste like this! Go buy this yogurt, eat it, it's 🤤
Sharon B.
Sharon B.
Montrose, PA
very good brand--very great taste!!! they are so good and you will want to buy these again!!! nothing like great tasting yougart!!!!!
April S.
April S.
Norton, VA
Strawberry is so good. It is very tasty and not that bad for you. It taste fresh and not fake. You can get it at any grocery store.
David N.
David N.
Es muy delicioso lo tomo todos lo dias en la mañana me parece muy nutritivo y muy sustancioso a la hora de ingerir
Amber N.
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
This left a chalky feel in my mouth after eating it, and I felt the strawberry flavor was a bit artificial.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Michigan City, IN
yummy yummy yummy! a healthy choice for a great tasting snack. great for a quick snack and to keep at work
Ixbel G.
Ixbel G.
Los Angeles, CA
It really taste like strawberry. I enjoy eating it. I rather have the one with big chunks in it though.
Carlie H.
Carlie H.
For years I have had yogurt for breakfast thinking that it was a great healthy alternative to other breakfast choices and it was easy to take on the go. It was okay, but would leave me hungry by 10:00. I needed something with more protien. I had seen greek yogurt around, but never tried it out of fear for the taste. Our school had a tasting, so I tried another brand. It was okay, but kind of tart. A friend talked me into trying yoplait. "Any flavor - you will love them all!". I picked up 4 - pinapple, blueberry, peach, and pomogranate. LOVE IT!! This is so creamy, not tart at all. It's packed with 14 grams of protien, probiotics, and all natural ingrediants. Just open, stir, and enjoy! Yes, this is more expensive that regular yogurt, and more than some other greek yogurts, but in my mind, I would rather spend the extra money for something I like, than something I can tolerate. Everyone should try Chobani Greek Yogurt at least once - you'll love it!