BY YOPLAIT

Madison S.
Tampa, FL
This yogurt is so good, I absolutely love it!! It is good for you and tastes so good at the same time. You can purchase it in the dairy section at Publix! It tastes just like strawberries and is so delicious. I would totally recommend this brand of yogurt to others.
Anna G.
Austin, TX
This yogurt has a great creamy texture and a good flavor. Compared to other yoplait yogurts, it's high in saturated fat (3g, 16% DV). It makes a great occasional treat, but I wouldn't eat it regularly as a replacement for a Greek or original yogurt.
Kristen W.
This has just ruined all other yogurts for me. It is SO amazingly good! My only complain is that all yogurt doesn't taste like this! Go buy this yogurt, eat it, it's 🤤
Sharon B.
Montrose, PA
very good brand--very great taste!!! they are so good and you will want to buy these again!!! nothing like great tasting yougart!!!!!
April S.
Norton, VA
Strawberry is so good. It is very tasty and not that bad for you. It taste fresh and not fake. You can get it at any grocery store.
David N.
Es muy delicioso lo tomo todos lo dias en la mañana me parece muy nutritivo y muy sustancioso a la hora de ingerir
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
This left a chalky feel in my mouth after eating it, and I felt the strawberry flavor was a bit artificial.
Nicole H.
Michigan City, IN
yummy yummy yummy! a healthy choice for a great tasting snack. great for a quick snack and to keep at work
Ixbel G.
Los Angeles, CA
It really taste like strawberry. I enjoy eating it. I rather have the one with big chunks in it though.
Tiffany K.
Liberty
This yogurt is SO creamy! I usually purchase this whenever I see it on sale.I know it's probably not the healthiest of yogurt choices,but it's nice for a treat! It's so smooth and creamy and is definitely custard like and I would recommend that everyone give it a try at least once! I will definitely buy this again in the future.