BY YOPLAIT

• Grade A
  • Good source of calcium and vitamin D
  • No artificial flavors or sweeteners
  • No high fructose corn syrup
  • Live and active cultures

Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Low Fat Milk, Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Nonfat Milk, Kosher Gelatin, Coconut Oil, Pectin, Tricalcium Phosphate, Natural Flavor, Agar, Potassium Sorbate And Natamycin Added to Maintain Freshness, Color (Turmeric Extract, Carmine And Paprika), Salt, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3.

Molly P.
Washington Court House
Yoplait Splits Birthday Cake Flavored Low Fat Yogurt Has been one of the most tastiest, Delicious Yogurts I have eaten! I really don't like yogurt that much, but the Yoplait has brought Yogurt to the next Delightful bite!

-Molly porter
Karissa S.
Marcus Hook, PA
its amazing taste i love it . its taste like a real birthday cake its amazinggggg i really think its good to eat if you on a diet but craving something sweet go for this.
Briana H.
Holden, WV
Birthday cake is my all time favorite flavor especially for ice cream and that's exactly what this taste like! It's amazing and definally worth a try. I was a little bit sceptical at first cause I'm not a big yogurt can but this stuff is amazing!
Bridgette E.
Dudley, MA
My children love this flavor. I try to mix it up and purchase a variety as well. They are not big on greek yogurt so I usually stick to yoplait as they still haven't switched all over like most of the brands have. I would recommend this to anyone who likes birthday cake!
daniella m.
Upland, CA
This tasted more like vanilla pudding than birthday cake. It was still really tasty, just not birthday cake. I always have liked Yoplait products. Low fat, you can't go wrong with an low fat afternoon snack. :)
Katherine M.
Trent Woods , NC
This was gross. It was too sweet. Made my mouth feel like it was coated in wax. I will never buy this again. Didn't mean to buy it the first time, mixed up the boxes when I grabbed this.
Hannah K.
Huntington, WV
My daughters are always looking for an after school snack and typically gravitate towards cookies and other unhealthy snacks. With this yogurt, they feel like they're eating dessert and I feel like they've made a healthier choice. I should add, it tastes DELICIOUS to the kids as well as the adults 😄
Sylvia R.
Love Love Love Yoplait all flavors are awesome... Love to have them for any meal as well as for dessert or just a snack... light tasting and fresh tasting. They do not leave an ugly after taste as some yogurts do.....
Jessica K.
Crossville, AL
First of all who doesn't absolutely LOVE birthday cake!? Much less when you can eat it and be guilt free because it's low fat! Great value for the whole family! I would definitely recommend if you like yogurt
I'm usually not a fan of yogurt but I loved these. I found it at Walgreens and have only bought once but will buy more. Taste just like it says on the label and isn't too sweet to handle.
Celise H.
Piscataway , NJ
Do these even taste good?
Celise H.