BY YOPLAIT

• Yoplait Chocolate Banana Smoothie.
  • Just Add Milk and Blend.
  • Chocolate Flavored Frozen Yogurt Pieces and Bananas.
  • Yoplait Smoothie Chocolate Banana.
  • Makes 2 Smoothies.
  • 50% Daily Value of Calcium.
  • Yoplait is a registered trademark of Yoplait Marques Internationales SAS (France) used under license.
  • Yoplait Smoothie provides: Live & active cultures 50% daily value of calcium.
  • Comment?

Bananas, Water, Nonfat Yogurt (Skim Milk, Yogurt Cultures), Milk, Sugar, Fructose, Corn Starch, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Calcium Phosphate, Gelatin, Natural Flavors, Whey Protein Concentrate, Milkfat, Xanthan Gum, Pectin, Carrageenan, Guar Gum, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose.

Tonya J.
Tucson, AZ
What I like aside from the taste is that it's only 90 calories per serving , and since a smoothie usually makes up my breakfast I don't feel guilty devouring the entire pouch. It's been a while since I've seen this in my Fry's (Kroger) , but I can tell you first hand it's definitely missed. Banana in smoothies is usually intense , but this is almost like a "death by chocolate" smoothie - and I love chocolate. I like to add almond milk and spinach to mine just to add more protein and it tastes great. Any of these smoothies great.
Ashley S.
Beaumont, TX
I love chocolate and I love bananas! When I first saw this smoothie, I just knew I had to try it! This flavor is by far the best out of all of them! I love chocolate though so that is a plus! They aren't expensive but they aren't cheap. I would definitely buy it again!!
Katie R.
I use to get this all the time but I haven't found it in stores lately. Just by its self it taste really gritty and artificial so I would add peanut butter and it was delicious. It makes a horrible noise when you are blending it so I would make it the night before and keep it in the freezer so I wouldn't wake my roommate up.
Gabby W.
Instead of going and getting some ice cream, you could totally use this as a replacement! It taste delicious and healthier compared to other sweets. I would definitely recommend it to others! I will for sure be making another purchase of those!
Melissa Y.
Gowanda, NY
These make smoothies pretty convenient - not that they're complicated to begin with, but they're a great on-the-go type product. I wouldn't spend the money on them for daily use...
Aji Fatu K.
Lynnwood
I just left the your plate banana mixed with chocolate smoothie flavor it's so nice. I make it with my brothers and sisters and they love it too
Annette L.
South Gate, CA
Wow I have not tried this product but I will be. It looks delicious and I do love Yoplait products. Smoothies are my favorite too.
Nikki B.
Arnold, MO
The mix goes great with almond milk better than regular cow's milk. It tastes good, you can really taste the chocolate.
Eileen C.
Sabe delicioso es muy bueno para cenar es suave y a los niños les encanta tambien para la merienda
shannon h.
Man I never had one of these but by me looking at this it look so dam good.
Hibag M.
Bergen,Norway
Is this good?
Jennifer T.
Watseka, IL
How do you make these and what do you have to add?
Amy R.
Muskegon, MI
Generally how expensive is this item and is it worth the cost?