Yoplait® Simplait Vanilla Yogurt

• Yoplait Simplait Vanilla Yogurt.
  • New.
  • Just 6 Simple Ingredients.
  • Yoplait Simplait Vanilla.
  • Live & Active Cultures.
  • Grade A.200 calories per serving.
  • With other Natural Flavor.
  • With active yogurt cultures including L. Acidophilus.
  • Yoplait and Simplait are trademarks of Yoplait marques (France) used under license.
  • High in Calcium.
  • All Natural.
  • **Meets National Yogurt Association criteria for live and active culture yogurt.
  • Diet exchanges: 1 whole milk, 1 carbohydrate.
  • Yoplait it is so good!
  • Comments?

Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Milk, Sugar, Corn Starch, Natural Flavor, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Pectin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yoplait® Simplait Vanilla Yogurt!
Calimesa, CA
I've always had these in the house as long as I can remember. Nothing tastes better than this!
Bristol, RI
I do not like the fruit at the bottom so vanilla is my favorite flavor. Creamy and delicious
Twentynin Plm, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the bomb when you add fresh fruit or even mix it into a smoothie! Soo delicious!
Detroit, MI
Quick snack on the go , with a good taste! Taste even better with granola. Good overall !
Mundelein, IL
Is simple Natural yogurt Perfect size Diferentes flavor Accesible to get My family likes
i dont like yougurt at all so this is hard for me to review so coppe with mr influenster
Oklahoma City, OK
Yoplait is my favorite brand of yogurt to eat. It is always good no matter the flavor
I legit only eat this yogurt haha and if mum buys another type of yogurt I won't eat it. It can sometimes be over priced, depending on where you buy it, but it is quite affordable most the time. I am a repeated customer and will continue to be, because I will never eat any other type of yogurt.
Canada
I use the vanilla yogourt for my parfaits and have no issue with it all! It's not too heavy and not too light. Also isn't pricey.
I like the taste, it is like up to heaven and down when I like, also I give my baby and loves,my baby have 1 age

Looking for your answer?