Yoplait® Simplait Vanilla Yogurt

• Yoplait Simplait Vanilla Yogurt.
  • New.
  • Just 6 Simple Ingredients.
  • Yoplait Simplait Vanilla.
  • Live & Active Cultures.
  • Grade A.200 calories per serving.
  • With other Natural Flavor.
  • With active yogurt cultures including L. Acidophilus.
  • Yoplait and Simplait are trademarks of Yoplait marques (France) used under license.
  • High in Calcium.
  • All Natural.
  • **Meets National Yogurt Association criteria for live and active culture yogurt.
  • Diet exchanges: 1 whole milk, 1 carbohydrate.
  • Yoplait it is so good!
  • Comments?

Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Milk, Sugar, Corn Starch, Natural Flavor, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Pectin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yoplait® Simplait Vanilla Yogurt!
Tampa, FL
Though vanilla is generally plain, I love mixing this flavor. If I’m feeling sick, I’ll mix the yogurt with cranberry juice. I’ll also make a sweet treat mixing green apples, cinnamon, and the yogurt. It’s nice and light.
I like the yoplait yogurt. My favorite flavor Is the strawberry. I buy it at Walmart when I'm grocery shopping. Yes it's a good value. It's healthy... There different flavor you could choose from. You could buy it anywhere at a grocery store.
Indianapolis, IN
It's got an uber-rich texture and almost twice as much protein as regular yogurt — but not all versions of this tangy treat are created equal, even after being doctored with fruit and granola. This one wins in my opinion. not the biggest yogurt person- but this takes the cake.
Midlothian , VA
I've always eaten yoplait since I was a little girl and loved it. There are tons of flavor options to choose from that are all so yummy. I really like the original vanilla, it is very creamy and low calorie!
Novato, CA
Love these a great size for on the go! Just grab a spoon and you can head out. I wish it came slightly bigger because I do notice on the mornings I'm more hungry it doesn't fill me up.
Summerville, SC
I tried Yoplait Simplait Vanilla yogurt and I was disappointed in the flavor. It wasn't the smooth vanilla flavor I was hoping for. It actually tasted more acidic than I was expecting.
Yo-plait vanilla is one of my favorite yogurts because it's healthy, but doesn't even taste like its meant to be healthy. Compare to other products it is very affordable and I would recommend this to anyone that likes cold this and I will always buy this yogurt. It's this best!
Berkeley, IL
Good yogurt! This one is really good! you can add fresh fruit to it and granola as well. Good price. These at my grocery store are .89 cents. so the more the merrier. I have purchased this product several times. It is a healthy snack if you are on a diet or if you want to eat a bag of potato chips, this is your best bet.
High Point, NC
I'm a sucker for a good vanilla yogurt and yoplait definitely knows how to make one. Simplait vanilla is sweet without being saccharine and creamy but not overwhelmingly so. It's great for breakfast or a snack and it's easy to find coupons for!
I love vanilla so much and this yogurt tastes so good it's hard to believe it's actually healthy. It tastes sweet but not to sweet and fits great in smoothies which I usually drink every morning which is my pre workout drink. Would recommend to others who workout or just want to eat yogurt

Looking for your answer?