Yoplait® Simplait Vanilla Yogurt

• Yoplait Simplait Vanilla Yogurt.
  • New.
  • Just 6 Simple Ingredients.
  • Yoplait Simplait Vanilla.
  • Live & Active Cultures.
  • Grade A.200 calories per serving.
  • With other Natural Flavor.
  • With active yogurt cultures including L. Acidophilus.
  • Yoplait and Simplait are trademarks of Yoplait marques (France) used under license.
  • High in Calcium.
  • All Natural.
  • **Meets National Yogurt Association criteria for live and active culture yogurt.
  • Diet exchanges: 1 whole milk, 1 carbohydrate.
  • Yoplait it is so good!
  • Comments?

Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Milk, Sugar, Corn Starch, Natural Flavor, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Pectin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yoplait® Simplait Vanilla Yogurt!
Doral, FL
I have recently tried this version of Yoplait yogurt too and liked it the best of all their other types. I haven’t tried the strawberry yet but the peach and vanilla are really good….The blackberry was just so so. I totally recommend this product!
Austin, TX
I love Yoplait yogurt, and so does everybody else in my household. If you haven't tried, they are definitely worth trying. They're very affordable, the packaging is great, I purchase these at HEB often. Recommend to anybody!
Denison, TX
Plain Jane simple.. vanilla I love the flavor of the yogurt not masking the dairy flavor with fruit and sugar. This has that creamy hint of vanilla just perfect for that mid day snack or midnight for some people!
Love yoplait, and definitely love the vanilla flavor. It's a healthy option with very plain ingredients! I buy it anywhere; mostly Walmart. It tastes great and is not thick. I buy it all the time, especially since it's so cheap.
Byesville , OH
Add some fresh berries and granola and that is the making of a great breakfast! The vanilla flavor pairs well with just about any fruit or eat it plain. Makes a great, healthy snack for the kids as well!
LOVE LOVE LOVE!! I could sit there and eat 12 of these little containers! I’m a die-hard classic Vanilla fan! I pick this up just about every time I go to the grocery store💁🏽
Pittsburg, KS
I love vanilla flavored things, so this Yogurt is amazing! It’s worth the money, and the flavor is absolutely wonderful. It’s extremely affordable and I would eat it everyday. I would highly recommend this.
Love the flavor of this yogurt, but it's not the healthiest yogurt there is, and it's not very filling I find. It doesn't stay with me long enough to be a meal on its own
Staten Island, NY
I personally do not eat yogurt, but my family fights over who gets to eat the vanilla when we have it in the house. We wait until they are on sale and we stock up. We will definitely buy it again
Redmond, WA
The Simplait didn’t just put the other versions of Yoplait’s Strawberry yogurt to shame in terms of its creaminess, it also tasted much better. The sweetness is mild and milky, reminding me of fresh ice cream, where the Original’s sweetness is over-the-top and cloying while the Light’s version is artificial and tastes strongly of strawberry cough medicine. Both the Simplait and Original have solid strawberry flavors, but the real bits of tart strawberry seeds seem to taste truer with the added richness of full fat yogurt, as opposed to the more gel-like Strawberry puree that comes across as a little too processed in the Original.

Looking for your answer?