BY YOPLAIT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Yoplait® Simplait™ Vanilla Yogurt.
New.
Just 6 Simple Ingredients.
Live & Active Cultures.
Grade A.
200 calories per serving.
With other Natural Flavor.

Emily J.
Emily J.
Brooklyn, NY
The Simplait didn’t just put the other versions of Yoplait’s Strawberry yogurt to shame in terms of its creaminess, it also tasted much better. The sweetness is mild and milky, reminding me of fresh ice cream, where the Original’s sweetness is over-the-top and cloying while the Light’s version is artificial and tastes strongly of strawberry cough medicine. Both the Simplait and Original have solid strawberry flavors, but the real bits of tart strawberry seeds seem to taste truer with the added richness of full fat yogurt, as opposed to the more gel-like Strawberry puree that comes across as a little too processed in the Original.
Luna G.
Luna G.
Foodie Expert
I love vanilla so much and this yogurt tastes so good it's hard to believe it's actually healthy. It tastes sweet but not to sweet and fits great in smoothies which I usually drink every morning which is my pre workout drink. Would recommend to others who workout or just want to eat yogurt
Eve N.
Eve N.
I'm a sucker for a good vanilla yogurt and yoplait definitely knows how to make one. Simplait vanilla is sweet without being saccharine and creamy but not overwhelmingly so. It's great for breakfast or a snack and it's easy to find coupons for!
Jocelyn D.
Jocelyn D.
Round Rock, TX
Foodie Expert
I love Yoplait yogurt, and so does everybody else in my household. If you haven't tried, they are definitely worth trying. They're very affordable, the packaging is great, I purchase these at HEB often. Recommend to anybody!
Katie M.
Katie M.
Plain Jane simple.. vanilla I love the flavor of the yogurt not masking the dairy flavor with fruit and sugar. This has that creamy hint of vanilla just perfect for that mid day snack or midnight for some people!
Heather  T.
Heather T.
Byesville , OH
Foodie Expert
Add some fresh berries and granola and that is the making of a great breakfast! The vanilla flavor pairs well with just about any fruit or eat it plain. Makes a great, healthy snack for the kids as well!
Jocelyn V.
Jocelyn V.
Novato, CA
Love these a great size for on the go! Just grab a spoon and you can head out. I wish it came slightly bigger because I do notice on the mornings I'm more hungry it doesn't fill me up.
Annisa P.
Annisa P.
Foodie Expert
Love the flavor of this yogurt, but it's not the healthiest yogurt there is, and it's not very filling I find. It doesn't stay with me long enough to be a meal on its own
Linda D.
Linda D.
Cool, CA
Love Yoplait yogurt. Good for you and tastes great. I like all the flavors and I also like the Greek yogurt. I purchase Yoplait all the time.
Betsy W.
Betsy W.
Quinlan, TX
Great with a cup of fruit, or frozen as a cool snack also after frozen I put in my lunch box and it keeps my lunch cool till lunch time..