BY YOPLAIT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Yoplait® Simplait™.Strawberry. Yogurt.
New.
Just 6 Simple Ingredients.
AC, Live & Active Cultures.
Grade A.
200 Calories Per Serving.

Nicole H.
Vilonia, AR
Pretty good. Nice and sweet although it kind of makes my mouth dryer the more I eat it which is why I give the three stars. Otherwise has nice flavor wasn't nasty. I'd still recommend this product.
Kwanaja W.
Suffolk
I love anything that has strawberries in it. I'm most definitely a repeat consumer. It tastes like fresh strawberries and very rich . I bought this product at Walmart. In this product they give you a lot of product
Umair N.
New Jersey East Brunswick
This strawberry yoplait yogurt was awesome. When the cold yogurt touches your lips all your tastebuds are literally dancing. I get yoolait yogurt from my local fruit shop and each time they get tastier. This yogurt itself has medium pieces of strawberry in it which makes the taste even better!
Megan N.
Chalmette, LA
Literally the best yogurt ever. Tastes so real and not artificial at all!!! I can’t believe it has real strawberries in it. Not that fake crap. I really enjoy the authentic taste and original flavor this brand has to offer.
Gleissy R.
Doral, FL
I love the yogurt that have fruits inside, the only problem of this is its price, for the breakfast is perfect since it contains sugar which will help you to be well all day
Jonasha C.
Quincy, MA
My favorite yoplait yogart is strawberry. Starwberry everything is my motto. Very delicious not too sweet but just sweet enough. You can definately taste the authentic starwberry tatste. Uncomaparable to other yogurt brands this is the original
Allie C.
Wayne, NJ
This yogurt is a classic. I love the velvety taste and texture. Being a healthy snack, it keeps you full throughout your day. Perfect for breakfast or a snack. I have been eating these since I was a kid and I definitely won't stop. Would recommend to anyone!
S H.
Queens Vlg, NY
My favorite!!! Tastes really good and nutritious. I eat one cup every morning after breakfast. Really good value for money. I usually buy it in my local grocery shop. i think it taste better than its competitors.
Henna E.
Pleasanton, CA
This is my favorite yogurt product I like it a lot better than those around sort of bowls that they have them and I feel like that the chill Bonnie brand. My roommate always buys these and I always end up stealing hers
Kris N.
Columbus, OH
Yoplait is my favorite yogurt. I like the consistency and the flavor so much better than any other yogurt. I like the vanilla, orange, strawberry and cherry. Vanilla is probably my favorite.