BY YOPLAIT

• oplait Simplait Peach Yogurt.
  • New.
  • Just 6 Simple Ingredients.
  • Yoplait Simplait Peach.
  • Live & Active Cultures.
  • Grade A.200 Calories per serving.
  • With other Natural Flavor.
  • Yoplait It Is So Good!
  • .
  • High in Calcium.
  • All Natural.
  • With active yogurt cultures including L. Acidophilus.
  • Yoplait and Simplait are trademarks of Yoplait Marques (France) used under license.
  • **Meets National Yogurt Association criteria for live and active culture yogurt.
  • Diet exchanges: 1 whole milk, 1 carbohydrate.
  • Comments?
  • Save cup, lid and call 1-800-967-5248 (M-F 7:30 - 5:30 CT) or visit yoplait.com.
  • 2012 Yoplait USA, Inc.

Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Milk, Peaches, Sugar, Corn Starch, Natural Flavor, Colored with Annatto Extract.

Karissa D.
Rosemead, CA
Yogurt is not really something I'm a fan of eating, but one of my all time favorite yogurts are Yoplait. They are so delicious and come with it a variety of options. One of my favorite ways to eat yogurt is by adding mixed nuts or even crushing Honey Bunches of Oats cereal and adding it to my yogurt to give it more flavor. Sometimes when I have fruit at my house I love to add different berries to it and it taste delicious. Eating it like that is the best way to start the day.
Lauren A.
Richmond Hill
I've eaten Yoplait since I was a child and every time I come into the grocery store I pick more up. They are just simply addicting. The vanilla is original but still my favorite. The prices are always good and most of the time there is a sale on them
Elijah S.
I love this yogurt. It has just the right amount of fruity taste that I enjoy. The peach flavor is one of my favorites because it has a nice balance of sweet and mild tart flavoring. It really reminds me of ther original harvest peach yogurt but the ingredients add a little extra flavor.
Brandy R.
Phoenix, AZ
This is my favorite yogurt. It is so simple, but fanastic. It has little pieces of peach inside of it that make it taste that much better. If you need to eat a healthy fat, then why not try this? The price has risen in the last few years, but what hasn't?
Allison H.
Los Angeles, CA
Right when you open it you can smell the tasty peach flavor. The flavor and texture is so yummy! You can purchase it at almost any food market which is great! This brand makes really good products in general. (:
Christianna B.
Daytona Beach
I always love Yoplait yogurt; I have eaten it since I was a kid. It tastes like real peaches! (Because it is.) I love coming back for these things, AND they are good for you! I will buy these again for sure!
Marissa L.
I don't eat yogurt very often but when I do I tend to stick with this one. It's nice and creamy and easy to find because most grocery stores stock it. It's pretty cheap for what you get. I think most people would find it good!
Megan G.
Ladera Ranch, CA
I LOVE YOPLAIT, specifically the peach one. This peach yogurt is so tasty and I love being able to get pieces of peach throughout the yogurt. I am always sad when I hit the bottom of the container and I have to resist not going into the fridge and grabbing another.
Rachelle C.
Des Moines , WA
Not my go to yogurt just because this can be more on the sweet side but I love the simplait yogurts more than the original, the peach flavor is the best because of how settlor the flavor is. Would recommend just because the price of this is great!
Nicole C.
How can you not love this yogurt ? Its so creamy and soft ! I love this yogurt and I use to not like Yoplait because it never really tasted good but these are amazing ! Just the right smoothness ❤