BY YOPLAIT

• Yoplait Simplait Blackberry.
  • Yoplait Simplait Blackberry Yogurt.New.
  • Just 6 Simple Ingredients.
  • 200 calories per serving.
  • Live & Active Cultures.
  • Grade A.
  • High in Calcium.
  • All Natural.
  • 6 Simple Ingredients.
  • With active yogurt cultures including L. Acidophilus.
  • Yoplait and Simplait are trademarks of Yoplait Marques (France) used under license.
  • **Meets National Yogurt Association Criteria for live and active culture yogurt.
  • Diet exchanges: 1 whole milk, 1 carbohydrate.
  • Yoplait it is so good!

Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Milk, Blackberries, Sugar, Corn Starch, Natural Flavor, Lemon Juice Concentrate.

Abby W.
Bellingham
I love the flavors of Yoplait yogurts. The ones most often bought for my household are French Vanilla, Chocolate Mouse, Key lime Pie, and Orange Creamsicle. They have different choices on how you want the yogurt to be, for example light or fluffy or whipped? I prefer whipped.
courtney j.
Lawrenceville, GA
I love Yoplait's yogurt because there are so many amazing flavors to choose from. Blackberry is one of my faves (along with key lime pie - omg so good)! Their yogurt is so creamy and flavorful! Its not a sour as some other brands and contains the perfect amount to satisfy any sweet craving! Would recommend!
Lucy S.
Kirkland, WA
It's just like yogurt :0 How else do I describe this.
Definitely not for people that are lactose intolerant.
It's a bit too sweet for my taste, food reviews are very much biased. My recommendation is just to try it out yourself.
Melanie S.
Really like the fruit content. Yoplait® Simplait Blackberry Yogurt. The product is reasonably priced. I really like the taste and texture of this yogurt. Yoplait is a great brand and I am never disappointed in their products. I alway recommend them to friends.
Natalie P.
Murdock, FL
All yoplait flavors are delicious. But not only are they delicious they are also very healthy. They come in tubes so they can be taken on the go. They come in designs that are playing for children. They're really universally great for everyone who likes something healthy but still tastes good.
Yaz F.
Brownsville, TX
This yogurt never gets left behind when i go grocery shopping. I always purchase it because its so delicious and creamy. Best of all, its so affordable! they have such a wide range of flavors I love throwing in some bananas and oats. Its really good for on the go!
Valerie M.
These are super yummy and very healthy. I eat one everyday and have a better digestive system. The taste as well is super great and they are pretty cheap. Great price and product. I am a repeat customer and would most definitely recommend to others.
Lisa A.
Apache Junction, AZ
I always keep a few cups of yogurt in the frig for when I need to have a snack in between meals. Blackberry is my favorite. It reminds me of when I was younger when my mom would make blackberry ice cream. It would give me a little taste of childhood.
JANNELL k.
Yoplait Simplait Blackberry was okay, but nothing too great. The consistency in my mouth was a bit odd for a yogurt. I purchased the item at a grocery store and the value was okay considering it was on sale.  i would not recommend it to others.
Deandra S.
Lehigh Acres, FL
This yogurt wasn't the best yogurt i have ever had, but it was good enough. I personally would never buy it again but it really isn't awful. It was pretty good for the price but it didn't taste very sweet or taste like blackberries. I prefer the other flavors of this brand.