Yoplait® Salted Caramel Pretzel Mix-ins Yogurt

Lowfat Yogurt (Pasteurized Grade A Reduced Fat Milk, Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Kosher Gelatin, Natural Flavor, Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Caramel Color, Yogurt Cultures [L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus], Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3), Almonds, Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Salt, Malt, Natural Flavor Soybean Oil, Caramel Color.
Kd Grade A

What is your favorite thing to add into yogurt?
Start your review of Yoplait® Salted Caramel Pretzel Mix-ins Yogurt!
Shillington, PA
This is my new favorite yogurt! I don't like Greek yogurt, so I was very excited to find yoplait introduced a "mix in" yogurt that is regular and not Greek. The salted caramel is my favorite flavor.
In this mix-in, you get caramel flavored yogurt with pretzels and toffee toppings to “mix in” with the yogurt. I’m not a salted caramel fan, nor a fan of pretzels but this was surprisingly good! My nearest grocery store sells them for 99¢, so I can always have my pick of them for a low price.
Dollar Bay, MI
So yummy! A wonderful little salty/sweet combo. Have it as breakfast or a mid day snack! The crunch of the pretzels with the creamy yogurt, combined with the caramel pieces makes your tastebuds happy! Definitely a delicious purchase for the whole family!
Memphis
I just found out about these AND I LOVE THEM! I usually eat it as a meal because they fill me up. They’re so tasty and this is my favorite flavor. I’m unsure about the nutrition but I wouldn’t imagine it being too terribly bad. Love these!
Lashmeet , WV
Omg these are amazing! The yogurt is great and the mix-ins taste great with the flavor of yogurt! This one is my favorite because it has a sweet taste in with it also! Love these for snacks 😍
Hate yogurt but have some periodically for the antibiotics. This kind made it easy for me, it tastes great! Love the sweet and crunchy taste with the creaminess of the yogurt. Would buy again.
Iuka, MS
These are super duper yummy. Kilojoules: 753 Fat: 4.5g Saturated: 1.5g Cholesterol: 10mg Carbs: 29g Fiber: 1g Sugars: 19g Proteins: 7g Vitamin A (%): 15 Calcium (%): 20 Iron (%): 2
Elizabethtown
I love the salted caramel pretzel yogurt. I’ve always found yogurt to be pretty bland and forget that it’s in my fridge but this yogurt makes the snack both salty and sweet!
Indianapolis, IN
Yoplait® Salted Caramel Pretzel Mix-ins Yogurt uploaded by Nikki W.
This yogurt is definitely in my top 3. The pretzel just brings this yogurt over the top the salty flavor mixes in perfectly. It wasn’t expensive at all and I purchased it from Walmart
No mess when adding the mix ins and great flavor. The pretzels are crisp and crunchy. Live taking these on the go for breakfast anywhere