BY YOPLAIT

When hunger calls, Plenti answers. Hearty oatmeal meets creamy Greek yogurt

Nonfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Yogurt Cultures [L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus]), Fruit Blend (Peaches, Sugar, Apple Juice Concentrate, Water, Corn Starch, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3), Whole Grain Oats. Contains 2% Or Less of Sugar, Canola Oil, Fructose, Salt, Baking Soda, Natural Flavor, Potassium Sorbate Added to Maintain Freshness.

Madison S.
Georgetown, KY
Not much of a yogurt fan but I did like this! It's healthy, hearty, tasty, and fills me up. I hadn't tried it before here recently but I did enjoy it. It's inexpensive also which is an added plus! Great for breakfast.
Hayley S.
Caruthers, CA
I usually eat this yogurt for breakfast in the morning. I will add fresh fruit to it and it is amazing. It is actually very filling as well. It is a good value for the price. I would recommend this to others.
Jessica B.
Frazeysburg
I love these in the mornings especially when the kids and I are running behind. They are quick and easy, and they keep my belly full long enough for me to finish doing what needs done on school days.
Michaela R.
For me, this yogurt was a refreshing way to enjoy a quick breakfast. I will be buying it again. The texture was a bit heavy, so if you prefer lighter, fluffier yogurt, be prepared for something more substantial.
Valentina I.
I LOVE having these yogurts and buy them regularly! They taste amazing and have are very filling. They are great for having a breakfast on the go or for a quick snack. Would definitely recommend
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
I was disappointed with this yogurt. It was way too watery & the price was not worth it. I would not buy this again. It was actually pretty gross & didn't seem healthy. This was my first time buying this & I would not recommend this to anyone!
Lynnette l.
Philadelphia, PA
I tried this plenti vanilla oatmeal with freek yogurt since I like yoplait yogurt. they need not to make any more of these.it doesn't taste great. its bland. with the name yoplait.its disappointing
Jennifer B.
Forest City , PA
I actually thought this was gross. The oatmeal in it almost creates something you'd expect to find in an old age home. It's like gelatinous oatmeal inside of yogurt. The end.
Kelly C.
Morrisville, PA
I love oatmeal, and I love greek yogurt so you would think that this would be a given, you would think wrong. Its awful, and even though I got it for free, I still want my money back.
Amy R.
Cleves, OH
We usually love Yoplait, but this was not one of our favorites. We tried several flavors, but the texture didn't work for me or my kids. The oatmeal really threw them off. I thought the flavors were great, but I just don't like the oatmeal with it.