Yoplait® Plenti™ Peach Oatmeal With Greek Yogurt uploaded by Carli L.Yoplait® Plenti™ Peach Oatmeal With Greek Yogurt uploaded by Carli L.

BY YOPLAIT

YP PLNTI PCH OATMEAL

Nonfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Yogurt Cultures [L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus]), Fruit Blend (Peaches, Sugar, Apple Juice Concentrate, Water, Corn Starch, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3), Whole Grain Oats. Contains 2% Or Less of Sugar, Canola Oil, Fructose, Salt, Baking Soda, Natural Flavor, Potassium Sorbate Added to Maintain Freshness.

Briana A.
I love peaches & any peach flavor yogurt! It's a decent price and I totally recommend it, you can buy these at your local grocery store. the value is very good and I would love for everyone to try it
Jaclyn C.
Warren, OH
I love this plenti peach oatmeal. I used to get the regular peach yogurt and i was super excited when i found out they had an oatmeal option. Its cheap and easy in the morning and fills you up ! I would recommend this !
Jenny B.
Salinas, CA
These are a little higher in calories, but with the oatmeal, they're a heartier (and still nutritious) snack than a regular yogurt cup, and they taste really good!
Carli L.
E Wenatchee, WA
I was really impressed with this product! I purchased it on a whim yesterday at Safeway and wasn't sure if I'd like it. It doesn't have a ton of sugar and has real peach bits and oatmeal in a Greek yogurt mixture. The peach bits even had that real peach texture. It was well worth it's price and made a great on a whim purchase. Will certainly add this to my yogurt rotation.
Britney L.
I am in love with these yogurts. They are a mixture of Greek yogurt and oatmeal. There are a few different flavors and the peach is delicious. One of these is very filling and can serve as a nice breakfast with coffee or orange juice. The oatmeal seems to soak up the yogurt and make it thicken. I eat one and it gets me through my morning. I really enjoy. Mix some diced peach into it and even better! You have to try these.
Angela l.
Long Beach, CA
I so wanted to like this product because it had all the things I love, but after eating it i realized that all the things i love don't go good together. I don't know if it's because I like to eat my oatmeal hot or if everything was just too thick for my taste buds. Either way I don't think i will be trying it again anytime soon.
Julianne O.
W Lafayette, IN
Artificial peach and thick, chunky yogurt? I couldn't even finish it, which is saying something considering that was my lunch for the day. I tried the apple and blueberry ones too (because they were all purchased at the same time and I couldn't just waste them) and they weren't finished either :/
Talisa R.
I'm obsessed with this yogurt. It is sooo incredibly good. I could eat it every hour. I have never made the overnight oats, but it they taste like this I can see why people would eat them. This isn't like a yogurt with fruit and crunchy oats though. It is literally oatmeal in it. It makes for a nice hearty breakfast. I love it.
Robin C.
San Antonio , TX
I'm usually not a texture eater but this was awful!!! The texture was so bad that it was making it taste disgusting to me. I love oatmeal and I love yogurt; so it stands to reason I would love the two together but that was not the case!!! If the texture of food is important to you DO NOT try this!
Christi K.
MONTROSE, CO
I love this idea- two foods in one, but I found it to be just a little too much oatmeal for me. I thought it was too thick and would have preferred about half the amount of oatmeal. Loved the peach flavor, plenty of peach chunks.