Yoplait® Plenti™ Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal With Greek Yogurt uploaded by Lindsey K.

BY YOPLAIT

YP PLNTI BRWNSGR OAT

Nonfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Yogurt Cultures [L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus]), Whole Grain Oats, Water, Sugar. Contains 2% Or Less of: Brown Sugar, Maple Syrup, Corn Starch, Canola Oil, Apple Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavor, Fructose, Pectin, Salt, Baking Soda, Potassium Sorbate Added to Maintain Freshness, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3.

Sara T.
Tastes great & very filling to get me through my mornings! very compact for on the go or in the office!
Caytie C.
Haskell
I love this product and it is a great healthy snack for my family I will continue to use this product
Kiana W.
Okay so when I bought these I thought for sure I wouldn't like them but they were so good!!!!
Michael D.
Boardman, OH
Enjoy this a lot. Would highly recommend. Very good. Good price would buy again! Good value!
Kayla B.
I was skeptical at first because I like my oatmeal warm, but it was surprisingly delicious
Holli W.
Cross Lanes, WV
This is great for breakfast. Taste just like oatmeal but in yogurt form. Simply amazing
Elizabeth G.
Hampton
Delicious morning, noon , or night! I'm a huge fan of this flavor and you will be too!
Erica T.
OMG these are sooo good I eat them almost every morning and it's such a good to go morning snack when you're in a hurry and also my kids love it too and it's super healthy too :) I would definitely buy this again !
Gabriela M. S.
Santa Ana
I've never try a more delicious flavor! Yoplait has to me my favorite brand of yogurt, I have it since a kid and this flavor is amazing
Steney K.
Grand Rapids, MI
Yoplait is my all time favorite yogurt especially this one which I usually eat as breakfast allong with other things.