Yoplait® Plenti™ Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal With Greek Yogurt uploaded by Lindsey K.

BY YOPLAIT

YP PLNTI BRWNSGR OAT

Nonfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Yogurt Cultures [L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus]), Whole Grain Oats, Water, Sugar. Contains 2% Or Less of: Brown Sugar, Maple Syrup, Corn Starch, Canola Oil, Apple Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavor, Fructose, Pectin, Salt, Baking Soda, Potassium Sorbate Added to Maintain Freshness, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3.

Katherine S.
Texarkana , TX
I have this almost every day for breakfast. It taste great and keeps me full until lunch! It is also great for when you're on the go and don't have time to sit and eat before work!
Lisa H.
Seneca, SC
Let me just say being a mom of a 4 year old and a breastfeeding 7 week old these things are a lifesaver! With it having yogurt AND oatmeal 2 things that help boost my supply! Sooo tasty! And the Greek yogurt. You can hardly taste (which is a plus for me)
Natalie L.
These are soooo good, they make a perfect small breakfast for people on the go. I bring them to my morning class all the time to hold me over until lunch.
December P.
This was good but not my favorite. The flavoring is the yogurt was very fake tasting and the oats were very soft, I was hoping for some more crunch.
Cortney M.
New Albany, IN
I love these for the on the go breakfast for us 40+ hours working adults. It's easy to just pop in and eat. All the different flavors are great to.
Katlynn B.
Isanti
I bring one of these to work with me every single morning. They are delicious for breakfast! Creamy. Sweet and just the right amount of food.
Olivia D.
This product of food is very filling but not too heavy. It's good for a meal replacement especially when you don't have to eat a huge meal
Alexis D.
Manchester , NH
This yogurt ir really packed with proteins amd just the right ammount of carbs to get you going. They taste amazing and are a great price.
Connie W.
Sylvania, OH
This is a very good yogurt. Nice and filling for a mid day snack with the oatmeal mixed inside. Just wish there was less sugar in them.
Akilah G.
Tampa,FL
This oatmeal was delicious breakfast. Very simple and light for a quick bite to eat. I buy these when I meal prep for a busy week.