Yoplait® Plenti™ Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal With Greek Yogurt uploaded by Lindsey K.

BY YOPLAIT

YP PLNTI BRWNSGR OAT

Nonfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Yogurt Cultures [L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus]), Whole Grain Oats, Water, Sugar. Contains 2% Or Less of: Brown Sugar, Maple Syrup, Corn Starch, Canola Oil, Apple Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavor, Fructose, Pectin, Salt, Baking Soda, Potassium Sorbate Added to Maintain Freshness, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3.

Rose🌹
Mason
Most useful product so far! I saw instant results after using and would 100% definitely buy again! I completely recommend to anyone and everyone! I was completely surprised by the results it gave me!
Kiyeera P.
I got this out of curiosity and it wasn't horrible. It wasn't super nasty, but definitely not that great. The best part is the bit of maple syrup you can taste in it.
Raychel I.
Beaverton, OR
I didn't care for this product. It didn't taste good at all. I bought this yogurt at Walmart. It was my first time trying it and I thought it was gonna be good because the way that the picture looks. I wouldn't recommend it.
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
I can not fully express exactly how disappointed I am in this yogurt. I was expecting something slightly sweet with a bit of crunchy in it. Instead I got something flavorless and a bit of a gelatonous mess. The texture is disturbing. I could have dealt with the lack of flavor, you can always add your own stuff. But this texture is just unbearable. I will not be repurchasing. I really hope the other flavors I bought are better.
Mandy W.
Schaumburg, IL
I really like this oatmeal yogurt much better than the ones with the grain and seeds. This one has the consistency of thick oatmeal but it's creamy with greek yogurt texture. I like this maple brown sugar flavor a lot because I find that the fruity flavors are too artificial so this is my favorite option and it's quick fix for breakfast on the go!
Lindsey K.
Wernersville, PA
It's rare for me to find a Greek yogurt I like but dear lord this is awesome! If you love oatmeal and brown sugar you'll love this. It taste exactly like oatmeal with some yogurt in the mix. I recommend this to anyone unsure of what yogurt they will like. I think I found a new favorite and good breakfast option! Yum!
Raynell B.
The best tasting Greek yogurt with the delicious oatmeal & maple brown sugar added to the mix. Very tasty & quick on the go breakfast. The price is about $1-$1.50 at the local grocery stores & it's an obvious hit with many people since it's hard to grab a hold of. When I shop for the Yoplait Plenti, I walk away with all
The Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal's that are on the shelf. It's so good!
Mandi R.
Baldwyn, MS
Okay so, I'm not a huge yogurt eater. But this stuff is amazing. The addition of oatmeal just gives yogurt that extra something I need. If you want to try but are questioning it, I 100% recommend. This flavor is my absolute favorite.
Katie M.
Snellville, GA
I love yogurt and always try anything new I see on the shelves.....This is a no go with me! Very bland, too heavy, very chewy and glumpy. I will not be trying this again. On to the next new yogurt!!! Sprouts just got in a few lines of Icelandic yogurt and they are on my shopping list
Briana M.
Vancouver , WA
Not really a fan of oats mixed with yogurt, but this was pretty tasty and cubed my hunger when having to get the kids moving in the morning. Have this with some fruit of the side and your set!