Yoplait® Plenti™ Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal with Greek Yogurt 5.5 oz. Cup uploaded by Lindsey K.

BY YOPLAIT

Karen P.
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
I can not fully express exactly how disappointed I am in this yogurt. I was expecting something slightly sweet with a bit of crunchy in it. Instead I got something flavorless and a bit of a gelatonous mess. The texture is disturbing. I could have dealt with the lack of flavor, you can always add your own stuff. But this texture is just unbearable. I will not be repurchasing. I really hope the other flavors I bought are better.
Raynell B.
Raynell B.
The best tasting Greek yogurt with the delicious oatmeal & maple brown sugar added to the mix. Very tasty & quick on the go breakfast. The price is about $1-$1.50 at the local grocery stores & it's an obvious hit with many people since it's hard to grab a hold of. When I shop for the Yoplait Plenti, I walk away with all
The Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal's that are on the shelf. It's so good!
Mandy W.
Mandy W.
schaumburg, IL
I really like this oatmeal yogurt much better than the ones with the grain and seeds. This one has the consistency of thick oatmeal but it's creamy with greek yogurt texture. I like this maple brown sugar flavor a lot because I find that the fruity flavors are too artificial so this is my favorite option and it's quick fix for breakfast on the go!
Katie M.
Katie M.
Snellville, GA
I love yogurt and always try anything new I see on the shelves.....This is a no go with me! Very bland, too heavy, very chewy and glumpy. I will not be trying this again. On to the next new yogurt!!! Sprouts just got in a few lines of Icelandic yogurt and they are on my shopping list
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Seneca, SC
Let me just say being a mom of a 4 year old and a breastfeeding 7 week old these things are a lifesaver! With it having yogurt AND oatmeal 2 things that help boost my supply! Sooo tasty! And the Greek yogurt. You can hardly taste (which is a plus for me)
Briana M.
Briana M.
Longview , WA
Not really a fan of oats mixed with yogurt, but this was pretty tasty and cubed my hunger when having to get the kids moving in the morning. Have this with some fruit of the side and your set!
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
Texarkana, Tx
I have this almost every day for breakfast. It taste great and keeps me full until lunch! It is also great for when you're on the go and don't have time to sit and eat before work!
Sara T.
Sara T.
Tastes great & very filling to get me through my mornings! very compact for on the go or in the office!
Mandi R.
Mandi R.
Starkville , MS
Okay so, I'm not a huge yogurt eater. But this stuff is amazing. The addition of oatmeal just gives yogurt that extra something I need. If you want to try but are questioning it, I 100% recommend. This flavor is my absolute favorite.
Kassandra S.
Kassandra S.
Coral Springs, FL
If you are not fan of Greek yogurt or rolled oats then this is NOT FOR YOU. I tried it when I was on a health kick and as soon as I put a spoon full in my mouth I regretted it. Not my spoon of yogurt but it might be yours.