Yoplait® Plenti™ Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal with Greek Yogurt 5.5 oz. Cup uploaded by Lindsey K.

BY YOPLAIT

Karen P.
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
I can not fully express exactly how disappointed I am in this yogurt. I was expecting something slightly sweet with a bit of crunchy in it. Instead I got something flavorless and a bit of a gelatonous mess. The texture is disturbing. I could have dealt with the lack of flavor, you can always add your own stuff. But this texture is just unbearable. I will not be repurchasing. I really hope the other flavors I bought are better.
Raynell B.
Raynell B.
The best tasting Greek yogurt with the delicious oatmeal & maple brown sugar added to the mix. Very tasty & quick on the go breakfast. The price is about $1-$1.50 at the local grocery stores & it's an obvious hit with many people since it's hard to grab a hold of. When I shop for the Yoplait Plenti, I walk away with all
The Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal's that are on the shelf. It's so good!
Katie M.
Katie M.
Snellville, GA
I love yogurt and always try anything new I see on the shelves.....This is a no go with me! Very bland, too heavy, very chewy and glumpy. I will not be trying this again. On to the next new yogurt!!! Sprouts just got in a few lines of Icelandic yogurt and they are on my shopping list
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
Texarkana, TX
I have this almost every day for breakfast. It taste great and keeps me full until lunch! It is also great for when you're on the go and don't have time to sit and eat before work!
Tawana A.
Tawana A.
Los Angeles, CA
Delicious! Reminds me if overnight oats. I am a granola and oat girl so this was so perfect for me. I picked up a few to try because I loved a simple product Mt another brand and this hit the spot. A must try if you love oatmeal, para and granola. If you love overnight para that is even better.
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Dawsonville, GA
I love having this as a quick breakfast on a busy morning. Sitting down with my coffee and this delicious yougurt hybrid for 15 minutes in the morning while the kids get ready for school is very nice. My boyfriend even likes it!!💗💗💗
Katie R.
Katie R.
This is the best yogurt ive ever had! I love to have these in the morning with a banana for my breakfast and its a healthy and tasty option! This flavor is my absolute favorite.y tummy feels satisfied after having this yogurt!
Peyton O.
Peyton O.
Rose Hill, KS
I thought this would be great to have for busy mornings when we needed a quick breakfast, but I wasn't a big fan. My boyfriend loved it and said it even kept him full until lunch! I thought it was heavy, bland, and chewy.
Mandi R.
Mandi R.
Starkville , MS
Okay so, I'm not a huge yogurt eater. But this stuff is amazing. The addition of oatmeal just gives yogurt that extra something I need. If you want to try but are questioning it, I 100% recommend. This flavor is my absolute favorite.
Cristina P.
Cristina P.
Atwater, CA
Love love love this!!! The flavors are so good the texture may not be for everybody but it's quick and easy , and a good healthy choice. You can't compare it to other brands this brand is the best for Greek yogurt.