Yoplait® Plenti™ Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal with Greek Yogurt 5.5 oz. Cup uploaded by Lindsey K.

BY YOPLAIT #45 in Oatmeal & Hot Cereal

Cristina P.
Atwater, CA
Love love love this!!! The flavors are so good the texture may not be for everybody but it's quick and easy , and a good healthy choice. You can't compare it to other brands this brand is the best for Greek yogurt.
Mandi R.
Starkville, MS
Okay so, I'm not a huge yogurt eater. But this stuff is amazing. The addition of oatmeal just gives yogurt that extra something I need. If you want to try but are questioning it, I 100% recommend. This flavor is my absolute favorite.
Tawana A.
Los Angeles, CA
Delicious! Reminds me if overnight oats. I am a granola and oat girl so this was so perfect for me. I picked up a few to try because I loved a simple product Mt another brand and this hit the spot. A must try if you love oatmeal, para and granola. If you love overnight para that is even better.
Rachel A.
Dawsonville, GA
I love having this as a quick breakfast on a busy morning. Sitting down with my coffee and this delicious yougurt hybrid for 15 minutes in the morning while the kids get ready for school is very nice. My boyfriend even likes it!!💗💗💗
Katie R.
This is the best yogurt ive ever had! I love to have these in the morning with a banana for my breakfast and its a healthy and tasty option! This flavor is my absolute favorite.y tummy feels satisfied after having this yogurt!
Kassandra S.
Coral Springs, FL
If you are not fan of Greek yogurt or rolled oats then this is NOT FOR YOU. I tried it when I was on a health kick and as soon as I put a spoon full in my mouth I regretted it. Not my spoon of yogurt but it might be yours.
Peyton O.
Rose Hill, KS
I thought this would be great to have for busy mornings when we needed a quick breakfast, but I wasn't a big fan. My boyfriend loved it and said it even kept him full until lunch! I thought it was heavy, bland, and chewy.
Shelby D.
Leesville, LA
I love so many Yoplait yogurts but this one is a top favorite of mine! I love this flavor of oatmeal for breakfast, so I find this yogurt is an awesome alternative if I don't have time to make oatmeal! Super tasty!
Alexandria D.
Houghton, MI
The oatmeal is always stale when I buy these. I'd say they're moderately healthy. Since the oatmeal is always state they never taste good. I don't recommend this yogurt. I'm not satisfied with this product.
Ashley S.
Plain City, OH
This has a really weird texture from the soggy ice cold oatmeal and the taste is more sour than I imagined. There are a lot tastier options out there for the same nutritional benefits and calories. Meh.