Yoplait® Plenti™ Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal With Greek Yogurt uploaded by Lindsey K.

BY YOPLAIT

YP PLNTI BRWNSGR OAT

Nonfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Yogurt Cultures [L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus]), Whole Grain Oats, Water, Sugar. Contains 2% Or Less of: Brown Sugar, Maple Syrup, Corn Starch, Canola Oil, Apple Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavor, Fructose, Pectin, Salt, Baking Soda, Potassium Sorbate Added to Maintain Freshness, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3.

Rachel A.
Dawsonville, GA
I love having this as a quick breakfast on a busy morning. Sitting down with my coffee and this delicious yougurt hybrid for 15 minutes in the morning while the kids get ready for school is very nice. My boyfriend even likes it!!💗💗💗
Katie R.
This is the best yogurt ive ever had! I love to have these in the morning with a banana for my breakfast and its a healthy and tasty option! This flavor is my absolute favorite.y tummy feels satisfied after having this yogurt!
Kassandra S.
Coral Springs, FL
If you are not fan of Greek yogurt or rolled oats then this is NOT FOR YOU. I tried it when I was on a health kick and as soon as I put a spoon full in my mouth I regretted it. Not my spoon of yogurt but it might be yours.
Peyton O.
Rose Hill, KS
I thought this would be great to have for busy mornings when we needed a quick breakfast, but I wasn't a big fan. My boyfriend loved it and said it even kept him full until lunch! I thought it was heavy, bland, and chewy.
Alexandria D.
Laurium, MI
The oatmeal is always stale when I buy these. I'd say they're moderately healthy. Since the oatmeal is always state they never taste good. I don't recommend this yogurt. I'm not satisfied with this product.
Ashley S.
Plain City, OH
This has a really weird texture from the soggy ice cold oatmeal and the taste is more sour than I imagined. There are a lot tastier options out there for the same nutritional benefits and calories. Meh.
Raychel I.
Beaverton, OR
I didn't care for this product. It didn't taste good at all. I bought this yogurt at Walmart. It was my first time trying it and I thought it was gonna be good because the way that the picture looks. I wouldn't recommend it.
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
I can not fully express exactly how disappointed I am in this yogurt. I was expecting something slightly sweet with a bit of crunchy in it. Instead I got something flavorless and a bit of a gelatonous mess. The texture is disturbing. I could have dealt with the lack of flavor, you can always add your own stuff. But this texture is just unbearable. I will not be repurchasing. I really hope the other flavors I bought are better.
Lindsey K.
Wernersville, PA
It's rare for me to find a Greek yogurt I like but dear lord this is awesome! If you love oatmeal and brown sugar you'll love this. It taste exactly like oatmeal with some yogurt in the mix. I recommend this to anyone unsure of what yogurt they will like. I think I found a new favorite and good breakfast option! Yum!
Mandy W.
Schaumburg, IL
I really like this oatmeal yogurt much better than the ones with the grain and seeds. This one has the consistency of thick oatmeal but it's creamy with greek yogurt texture. I like this maple brown sugar flavor a lot because I find that the fruity flavors are too artificial so this is my favorite option and it's quick fix for breakfast on the go!