Yoplait® Plenti™ Greek Vanilla Low Fat Yogurt uploaded by Sarah S.Yoplait® Plenti™ Greek Vanilla Low Fat Yogurt uploaded by Keshia M.

BY YOPLAIT

Plenti is a hearty new take on Greek yogurt. Its protein-packed and filled with good stuff like strained Greek yogurt, fruit, whole grain oats, flax seeds and pumpkin seeds. Each cup contains deliciously wholesome ingredients you can taste in every bite. We hope you enjoy this substantial snacka plentiful life is a good life! Whole grain oats, flax seeds and pumpkin seeds, plus smooth vanilla. With 12 grams of protein and 12 grams of sugar.

Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Blend (Water, Sugar, Whole Grain Oats, Flax Seed, Corn Starch, Pumpkin Seeds, Citric Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3), Natural Flavor, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus), Potassium Sorbate Added to Maintain Freshness.

elaine p.
I love the Greek Vanilla for my smoothie.  I make add a tablespoon in my smoothie every day.  You can  really taste the Vanilla.  It is like having a Vanilla milk shake with half the calories.
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
I love the Yoplait low fat Greek yogurt! This Vanilla flavor is my favorite too because it's so versatile. You can pair Vanilla with basically any fruit, and any type of granola or seeds go really well with Vanilla as well! I think Yoplait is a sold yogurt brand and it's affordable - unlike others. I am a loyal Yoplait customer and I have never been disappointed with their products. I also often purchase their Strawberry/Banana yogurt. I like that this low fat Vanilla yogurt doesn't taste low fat at all (some low fat yogurts taste watery almost). I will definitely be buying this Yoplait low fat Vanilla yogurt again and I highly recommend it!
Cassandra S.
Indianapolis, IN
Plenti is nice, thick and full of vanilla yumminess!  I enjoy adding my cereal to yogurt for a healthy breakfast.  With Plenti I don't have to add in as much.  Whenever it's on sale at Kroger you'll see me with a container or two.  I can't wait to eat more Plenti!
Mandie F.
Evansville, IN
LOVE THIS GREEK YOGURT. It's one of the only kinds I actually eat and buy. It's definitely on the weekly grocery list. I always throw all kinds of fruit and granola and extra stuff in there to add flavor and it's still so healthy. Fantastic.
Brooke A.
Boston
This yogurt is tasty and has lots of flavor. It's cheap and healthy. It drys my mouth out a little but a glass of water with it is good. It's got a bitter flavor but I mix it with a nut mixed blend and it's great
Ashley J.
Saint Charles, MO
I wanted to like these but just couldn't get past the texture. The flavor is fine but the oatmeal like stuff gave it an almost baby food like taste/texture. I won't be buying them again I will be sticking with my usual yogurt!
Rachael L.
I love Yoplait! It's the perfect size and has a great texture. I am lactose intolerant and finding these made my day! They have the calcium and protein I need. Although they only have a few flavors they picked the right ones. Other flavors are strawberry, vanilla, and cherry. They all taste great! Highly recommend!
Pixie G.
Brookings, OR
I love these yogurts! I like that there are something more to it than just the dairy. the oatmeal helps to fill you and makes these the best little breakfast for on the go or in a hurry. the taste is amazing and the texture makes you feel like it's more of a full meal than just a yogurt. definitely a favorite go to!
Keshia M.
Galloway, OH
I am a big fan of yogurt and when yoplait came out with this new plenti yogurt, I couldn't wait to try it out! I really enjoy the taste along with the additives of pumpkin seeds, oats and flax. It adds more to the yogurt in which provides a more filling treat! I can eat this for a meal or a snack. Yoplait is on to something good here. I would recommend you to go to your local grocery and try it out!
Claudia B.
Las Vegas, NV
I think the flavor is okay, but the texture is just too weird. Not sure if I would try it again, and everyone in the family agrees with me. There are other yogurts with crunchy stuff in them, and they don't bother me as much as this one does
Sarah S.
Grand Blanc, MI
Anyone else kinda grossed out but the chewy grainy bits?