Yoplait® Plenti™ Greek Strawberry Low Fat Yogurt uploaded by Felecia F.

BY YOPLAIT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Plenti™ is a hearty new take on Greek yogurt. It’s protein-packed and filled with good stuff like strained Greek yogurt, fruit, whole grain oats, flax seeds and pumpkin seeds. Each cup contains deliciously wholesome ingredients you can taste in every bite. We hope you enjoy this substantial snack—a plentiful life is a good life!

Paige P.
Beattyville, KY
Looking for something new to try and I picked up this. I have bought it a few times. The taste is okay. The flax seeds are a little weird to be mixed into that texture with yogurt but overall it isn't bad
Joanie P.
Wichita , KS
Love these Yogurts! So delicious and fill you up just right! Great flavors! Perfect for a light breakfast before the gym. I prefer this brand over other brands. Always buy mine at Target Super Store. I recommend trying all the flavors, I love them all!
Cassandra S.
Indianapolis, IN
I didn't like the strawberry flavor of Plenti as much as I did the vanilla.  Something just seems to be missing but others would enjoy the taste.  I don't purchase Plenti very often as the price is higher but it's in line with other Greek yogurts.
Stephanie O.
Palmer
This stuff is so good, I don't like Greek yogurt unless it's this brand. I have some on hand in the fridge at home at all times so I never run out! Strawberry is my favorite flavor, the apple one is good too though.
Angel M.
Chester, SC
This is my all time favorite yogurt. Every since I switched from regular yogurt to greek yogurt this has been my go to brand. It's so delicious and the perfect snack and one of these with fruit or veggies is the perfect lunch. Love it!
Selma M.
Hemet, CA
Delicious it's so nice to get everything you need I bought this because of the flaxseed since it's suppose to be good for a bbmom and it helped a lot at least I like to think it did gave me an excuse to eat a lot of them
Monique R.
Krebs
I'm usually not a Greek yogurt fan but this one is amazing! It's not as strong tasting as others! It's not too expensive and it's a lot healthier than others! I always tell my family and friend to try it!
Allea H.
Gloucester, MA
I love Yoplait yogurt. I really liked the pumpkin seeds in it. Gave it a nice crunch. All of the stuff added makes it taste better without being unhealthy like other yogurts that add candy.
Yohana p.
love Yoplait the greek yogurts are very tasty my favorite is the strawberry banana but if the store ran out of that flavor I would always go for the strawberry flavor.
Charlsie L.
I love this stuff!! I am usually not too much of a yogurt person, because the consistency of it is a little weird to me (too smooth). I love the little extras in these Plenti yogurts, especially the Strawberry! It gives me the texture I need to enjoy eating yogurt for breakfast.