Yoplait® Plenti™ Greek Raspberry Low Fat Yogurt uploaded by Carli L.

BY YOPLAIT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Plenti™ is a hearty new take on Greek yogurt. It’s protein-packed and filled with good stuff like strained Greek yogurt, fruit, whole grain oats, flax seeds and pumpkin seeds. Each cup contains deliciously wholesome ingredients you can taste in every bite. We hope you enjoy this substantial snack—a plentiful life is a good life!

shilpa k.
Orlando, FL
This Plenti yogurt contains oatmeal and yogurt, which makes it a filling snack and possible meal replacement if you are on the go in the morning. I buy these at Publix supermarket and would purchase again for the convenience.
Carli L.
E Wenatchee, WA
These products just keep delighting me! Amazing flavor with lots of good bits to make it an amazing on the go meal!! Also there was a great quote under my lid. I enjoy that there is lots of good stuff in here as well as not having too much sugar.
Heidi D.
Las Vegas, NV
I personally don't enjoy the taste of yogurt so I put this in my morning smoothie and with the little crunchy stuff from the seeds, it is really tasty. I like it too because the protein in this is outstanding! And who doesn't want a protein packed breakfast or snack??
Elle T.
Healthy and good! The taste of the greek yogurt is subtle and you can taste the raspberry flavor really good.
This is a healthier option for snacking or most of the time I use this as my "liquid" base for my fruit smoothies.
Bre W.
Stevens Point, WI
I was scared that the yogurt was going to be too nutty tasting, but honestly it is one of the best yogurts I have ever had. The seeds and nuts make the texture amazing and not boring at all, and the raspberry was really good too. I would definitely buy again.
Melissa N.
Gastonia , NC
The yoplait plenti Greek raspberry low fat yogurt cups were honestly pretty disappointing. The flavor was bland, this is not a yogurt that I will be buying in the future. No I would not recommend anyone buying these in the future! Don't do it.
Marilou C.
Johnson City, TN
Personally I do not like these the flavor is off and the texture is just strange. For people who are into a healthy yougurt this is the one for you but it just doesn't work for me.
Sarah B.
Springfield, IL
I thought I would give this a chance but I was not impressed with the chewy texture. I think it would be better if the seeds were in a separate compartment for me to dump in myself so they don't get soggy.
Jennifer K.
Honestly, this wasn't the best yogurt due to the soggy texture of the grains. I really love the concept though. I would definitely be more of a fan if they were to change the way it's packaged - the grains and seeds in a separate container.
It tastes so good and
It's good for a snack I love that it tastes good and it's low fat it's very affordable so I love it it's is very good value I love it for a late night snack I always add granola