Yoplait® Plenti™ Greek Peach Low Fat Yogur uploaded by Jonellen M.

BY YOPLAIT

Plenti™ is a hearty new take on Greek yogurt. It’s protein-packed and filled with good stuff like strained Greek yogurt, fruit, whole grain oats, flax seeds and pumpkin seeds. Each cup contains deliciously wholesome ingredients you can taste in every bite. We hope you enjoy this substantial snack—a plentiful life is a good life!

Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Richmond, VA
I love the Yoplait Plenti Greek yogurts!!! They have a really great taste, and while this feels weird to say, a great "mouthfeel". I find their brand to be decently priced, and I typically purchase it from Kroger, there's always great deals or coupons on this product there. Also, I don't typically enjoy things that are Peach flavored, but it's my husbands favorite flavor, so I tried it out, and I love how it tastes, which is really weird for me, and good for when we want to stock up on a flavor we both like.
Leah B.
Leah B.
Saginaw, MI
I only have this one time but there's only one that I have all the time and that was really good the chunks in a little funky tasting on but they're not mad I think it's mostly the temperature that I don't like but this one I really like because of the beach is very strong but it taste as good the second time in the Greek yogurt is good for your head lots of protein
Viannie V.
Viannie V.
Orlando, FL
Love this yogurt. I enjoy the fruit and seed blend you get with it. There are many different flavors but the peach is my favorite. I've repurchased this a couple of times now and I can't get enough of the taste. I take advantage of a sale when I see one for this item. I would recommend it for yogurt lovers!
Carla D.
Carla D.
Revere, MA
My father really enjoyed this yogurt. He liked that it already had oats and seeds so he did not have to add them himself. I originally found it for him at Target, but have only seen it a few times and am having a hard time finding it now. Wish more supermarkets carried it.
Abbey D.
Abbey D.
Erie, PA
I am not a fan of the taste. It just doesn't sit right and all of the addins that are already in there throw me off a little. I would recommend it to someone who likes nuts and seeds on everything but people who don't like textures it wouldn't delight
Amy K.
Amy K.
Harrisburg, PA
Love, love, love this brand of yogurt! The peach flavored one is delicious! So worth any price it would cost! Yoplait is creamier than other brands! I buy mine at Giant grocery store, or Target I need more! I will always buy Yoplait Greek yogurt!
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Corona, CA
When I first found these, I was hesitant. I thought that it might be a little weird in texture. However, once I finally got up the nerve to try them, I found I really enjoyed them. I can eat one for breakfast and be great until lunch time!
Dhivya K.
Dhivya K.
This is delicious. Similar to chobani rolled oats....Love these yogurt cups- the peach flavor is great! i have purchased these several times now..i usually have one after lunch every single day. LOVE! great ingredients...
Kayleigh B.
Kayleigh B.
Syracuse, NY
I tried this thinking it would be really good, but it was unfortunately not very tasty and had a texture that needed to be acquired. Unfortunately wasn't my favorite buy but that's what testing it out is all about!
Lexi H.
Lexi H.
I'm only rating. this low since it was peach flavored. really not the greatest tasting. also not a fan of the consistency. i am not a huge yogurt fan, but when i eat them i would like them to taste much better.