Yoplait® Plenti™ Greek Peach Low Fat Yogur uploaded by Jonellen M.

BY YOPLAIT

Plenti™ is a hearty new take on Greek yogurt. It’s protein-packed and filled with good stuff like strained Greek yogurt, fruit, whole grain oats, flax seeds and pumpkin seeds. Each cup contains deliciously wholesome ingredients you can taste in every bite. We hope you enjoy this substantial snack—a plentiful life is a good life!

Molly C.
I thought that this yogurt plus oatmeal mixture was absolutely a terrible mess. It made me feel gross after eating it and I did not enjoy the flavor whatsoever. I only had a few bites and had to throw it away cuz I did not enjoy this product whatsoever.
Leah B.
Saginaw, MI
I only have this one time but there's only one that I have all the time and that was really good the chunks in a little funky tasting on but they're not mad I think it's mostly the temperature that I don't like but this one I really like because of the beach is very strong but it taste as good the second time in the Greek yogurt is good for your head lots of protein
Micheala S.
Chester
Flavorful and fun yogurt loaded with good nutrients. Purchased at Shaws. Love the texture of the different additives that add flavor and spice. Leaves other yogurts behind in the dust. I would buy again and again.
Taylor K.
Dallas, TX
Tastes great, good value for what you receive. Perfect quick breakfast for busy mornings and a healthier option than pop tarts or something of the like. I really enjoy these and definitely recommend to others!
Bridgette P.
Milton, WV
This yogurt is so yummy and so good for you! It is low in calories and sugar but still tastes amazing. Perfect for an on the go snack or for breakfast! It even tastes great mixed in with my protein shakes!
Dana F.
I loved this yogurt. It was creamy and quite delicious. Usually I'm not a fan of the "sour taste" yogurts typically leave but this didn't have that usual after taste. The fruit was enough to add the right sweetness.
Malinda C.
Hawaiian Beaches
Love this.. I take it to work. Its a good. Snack and very healthy. I would recommend parents getting this for your kids they would love it and it can replace a unhealthy snack
Jessica H.
Richmond, VA
I love the Yoplait Plenti Greek yogurts!!! They have a really great taste, and while this feels weird to say, a great "mouthfeel". I find their brand to be decently priced, and I typically purchase it from Kroger, there's always great deals or coupons on this product there. Also, I don't typically enjoy things that are Peach flavored, but it's my husbands favorite flavor, so I tried it out, and I love how it tastes, which is really weird for me, and good for when we want to stock up on a flavor we both like.
Viannie V.
Orlando, FL
Love this yogurt. I enjoy the fruit and seed blend you get with it. There are many different flavors but the peach is my favorite. I've repurchased this a couple of times now and I can't get enough of the taste. I take advantage of a sale when I see one for this item. I would recommend it for yogurt lovers!
Abbey D.
Erie, PA
I am not a fan of the taste. It just doesn't sit right and all of the addins that are already in there throw me off a little. I would recommend it to someone who likes nuts and seeds on everything but people who don't like textures it wouldn't delight