Yoplait® Plenti™ Greek Coconut Low Fat Yogurt uploaded by Julieanna M.

BY YOPLAIT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Plenti™ is a hearty new take on Greek yogurt. It’s protein-packed and filled with good stuff like strained Greek yogurt, fruit, whole grain oats, flax seeds and pumpkin seeds. Each cup contains deliciously wholesome ingredients you can taste in every bite. We hope you enjoy this substantial snack—a plentiful life is a good life!

Victoria I.
I love coconut, and yougurt so this makes this yougurt my favorite one!! Also, it has a nice value, the package is good and it tastes AMAZING!
Alen V.
Greek yogurt coconut is excellent, almost do not see it in my country, my family loves it and is the best that is low in calories
Claudia O.
MIAMI FL
Me encanta el yogurt de yoplait es bajo de grasa y no contiene mucha azucar como otros productos
Anne B.
Corvallis
This low fat yogurt tastes great and is refreshing to know that it is so healthy! I usually don't like Greek yogurt because of the taste but Yoplait Greek Low Fat Yogurt tastes amazing and does not have any of the yucky after tastes that other Greek yogurts have.
Michelle N.
One of my favorite things to eat breakfast is yogurt. Especially this one, it's packed with oats and seeds to top of that coconut taste. Don't have to add anything in, just grab and enjoy!
Danielle H.
Knoxville, TN
I love these yogurts! If you are a big fan of coconut like me, you will love these too. It's delicious and healthy.
Paula B.
Los Mochis
Es un yogurt muy bueno aparte de ser muy rico de sabor, es que el yogurt griego es muy bueno es bajo en calorías excelente para cuidar tu figura muy bueno 👍
mariangel a.
I would love to try this product, it looks very good. Many people have recommended it to me
wina c.
Braintree, MA
The Plenti version is absolutely delicious and puts a new perspective on yogurt. It adds lots of ingredients that taste awesome together and makes it healthy too. When you want a yogurt that's not boring you have to choose plenti.
Priali A.
Cinnaminson , NJ
I Didnt like this at all. the texture sucked. it didn't taste good. the oats threw off the flavor. I only ate it once. i bought it at a local food store.