Yoplait® Plenti™ Greek Coconut Low Fat Yogurt uploaded by Julieanna M.

BY YOPLAIT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Plenti™ is a hearty new take on Greek yogurt. It’s protein-packed and filled with good stuff like strained Greek yogurt, fruit, whole grain oats, flax seeds and pumpkin seeds. Each cup contains deliciously wholesome ingredients you can taste in every bite. We hope you enjoy this substantial snack—a plentiful life is a good life!

Maegan F.
Las Vegas
Love love love this! The textures and flavor were great!  Love the different flavor combinations this Especially like it when I get them at the discount store.
Gisselle D.
Los Angeles
I don't really like this one it taste weird, I love coconut but I guess the taste didn't make me a fan, it has flax, oats, and pumpkin seed
Elisabeth K.
Barbourville
A wonderful and tasteful product that helps start the day and makes sure that you get a rich and healthy breakfast to start the day
Victoria I.
I love coconut, and yougurt so this makes this yougurt my favorite one!! Also, it has a nice value, the package is good and it tastes AMAZING!
Sineah A.
Whangarei
Nice flavour and texture. Don't eat yogurt very often but absolutely adore these gems! Very inexpensive and my daughter loves them for a snack between meals. Would recommend to all family and friends.
Tonja L.
I love this yogurt, but I wish it didn't have so many carbs. The protein value and low fat is a definite bonus though.
Leigh Ann H.
Shady spring , WV
Love this yogurt so much! My mom even likes it and she can't stand coconut! I love knowing that what I'm putting into my body is good for me and it also tastes so great!! I for sure have already recommended this yogurt to others!
Alicea B.
Taylor, MI
This was really good an it filled me up so that's also good and it was cheap at the store I got it from
Alexandra A.
If you're a fan of coconut this will be a satisfactory snack for you. It's a really good small snack.
Linda Z.
For as long as I can remember I have been eating Yoplait yogurt. I love that they offer so many different flavors to choose from, but the strawberry flavor is definitely my favorite.. would try again though