Yoplait® Plenti™ Greek Coconut Low Fat Yogurt uploaded by Julieanna M.

BY YOPLAIT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Plenti™ is a hearty new take on Greek yogurt. It’s protein-packed and filled with good stuff like strained Greek yogurt, fruit, whole grain oats, flax seeds and pumpkin seeds. Each cup contains deliciously wholesome ingredients you can taste in every bite. We hope you enjoy this substantial snack—a plentiful life is a good life!

Maegan F.
Las Vegas
Love love love this! The textures and flavor were great!  Love the different flavor combinations this Especially like it when I get them at the discount store.
Elisabeth K.
Barbourville
A wonderful and tasteful product that helps start the day and makes sure that you get a rich and healthy breakfast to start the day
Leigh Ann H.
Shady spring , WV
Love this yogurt so much! My mom even likes it and she can't stand coconut! I love knowing that what I'm putting into my body is good for me and it also tastes so great!! I for sure have already recommended this yogurt to others!
Brianna J.
Summerville, SC
This is a great yogurt. Even though it's low fat it keeps me full through out the day, highly recommend.
Nicole M.
Port St Lucie, FL
Smooooth and goooooooood! Absolutely in love with it. The flavor is so strong and so out there definitely real coconut!
Cassie J.
Maryville
This yogurt is great because the fruits, nuts and whatever else is in there depending on the flavor you get are very fulfilling
Danielle H.
Knoxville, TN
I love these yogurts! If you are a big fan of coconut like me, you will love these too. It's delicious and healthy.
Ralyn E.
Pocatello, ID
SO GOOD! I love anything with coconut and this is just the best! Even better than Chobani, which is my favorite yogurt of all time and it's a little bit cheaper than chobani too. Luckily no one else in my house likes coconut as much as I do so I get it all to myself muahaha
Randal G.
Clarksville, MD
Low fat Coconut yogurt is the best! Add it to smoothies or eat it plain! This product is a healthy snack that you could eat in replace of dessert.
Anne B.
Corvallis
This low fat yogurt tastes great and is refreshing to know that it is so healthy! I usually don't like Greek yogurt because of the taste but Yoplait Greek Low Fat Yogurt tastes amazing and does not have any of the yucky after tastes that other Greek yogurts have.