Yoplait® Plenti™ Greek Coconut Low Fat Yogurt uploaded by Julieanna M.

BY YOPLAIT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Plenti™ is a hearty new take on Greek yogurt. It’s protein-packed and filled with good stuff like strained Greek yogurt, fruit, whole grain oats, flax seeds and pumpkin seeds. Each cup contains deliciously wholesome ingredients you can taste in every bite. We hope you enjoy this substantial snack—a plentiful life is a good life!

mariangel a.
I would love to try this product, it looks very good. Many people have recommended it to me
Katherine O.
Newark, DE
Loved the whole fact and point of this yogurt. However, the taste is just not what I like.
Chasey S.
Muscatine, IA
Great dnack food for on the go. Very filling for when you need somwthing to eat on the go
Mayra M.
Did not like this . Was trying it for dieting taste too sour no it wasn't spoiled
Sineah A.
Whangarei
Nice flavour and texture. Don't eat yogurt very often but absolutely adore these gems! Very inexpensive and my daughter loves them for a snack between meals. Would recommend to all family and friends.
Eree' O.
Guadalajara
Es delicioso, tiene un sabor intenso y dulce, lo malo es que tiene muchas calorías. Pero para un antojo está bien, por lo que lo volvería a comprar.
Victoria I.
I love coconut, and yougurt so this makes this yougurt my favorite one!! Also, it has a nice value, the package is good and it tastes AMAZING!
Alen V.
Greek yogurt coconut is excellent, almost do not see it in my country, my family loves it and is the best that is low in calories
Rossana M.
anzoategui
I love this yogurt, are completely the best planetary planet, make me very happy. I love you forever yogurt, come to my
Rosa Julia F.
lo volvería a utilizar todo el tiempo que pueda es uno de eso que uno se deja tentar por esas delicias delicias