Yoplait® Plenti™ Greek Coconut Low Fat Yogurt uploaded by Julieanna M.

BY YOPLAIT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Plenti™ is a hearty new take on Greek yogurt. It’s protein-packed and filled with good stuff like strained Greek yogurt, fruit, whole grain oats, flax seeds and pumpkin seeds. Each cup contains deliciously wholesome ingredients you can taste in every bite. We hope you enjoy this substantial snack—a plentiful life is a good life!

Anne B.
Corvallis
This low fat yogurt tastes great and is refreshing to know that it is so healthy! I usually don't like Greek yogurt because of the taste but Yoplait Greek Low Fat Yogurt tastes amazing and does not have any of the yucky after tastes that other Greek yogurts have.
Leigh Ann H.
Shady spring , WV
Love this yogurt so much! My mom even likes it and she can't stand coconut! I love knowing that what I'm putting into my body is good for me and it also tastes so great!! I for sure have already recommended this yogurt to others!
Ralyn E.
Pocatello, ID
SO GOOD! I love anything with coconut and this is just the best! Even better than Chobani, which is my favorite yogurt of all time and it's a little bit cheaper than chobani too. Luckily no one else in my house likes coconut as much as I do so I get it all to myself muahaha
Linda Z.
For as long as I can remember I have been eating Yoplait yogurt. I love that they offer so many different flavors to choose from, but the strawberry flavor is definitely my favorite.. would try again though
Julieanna M.
Houston , TX
Holy coconut! This Plenti plentiful Greek yogurt in the coconut flavor from Yoplait is the BOMB!! I am completely hooked on it. The texture of this yogurt is gummy and chewy and has the perfect addition of pumpkin and flax seeds! Talk about an awesome flavorful combination. Greek yogurt lovers rejoice!!
Brittney C.
Washington, DC
This stuff is delicious. It tastes great, and is greek so it's good for you. The only downside is that it is fairly high in sugar. I like to fix it in my smoothies, or eat it with berries. It is affordable and i would definitely buy it again!
wina c.
Braintree, MA
The Plenti version is absolutely delicious and puts a new perspective on yogurt. It adds lots of ingredients that taste awesome together and makes it healthy too. When you want a yogurt that's not boring you have to choose plenti.
Kandace B.
McKinney, TX
I was not sure I was going to like this but it was 10 for $10 at Fred Meyers. I actually did like it very much. Was worth the money I paid for it. Will definitely buy it again. Really good flavor and I really like the nuts and seeds they have in there. Very nice!
Michelle A.
Ellensburg, WA
I love all the plenti yogurts. I'm not a huge fan of the texture of just plain yogurt and this takes that away. I love the added texture and crunch. I will continue to buy.
Michelle N.
One of my favorite things to eat breakfast is yogurt. Especially this one, it's packed with oats and seeds to top of that coconut taste. Don't have to add anything in, just grab and enjoy!