BY YOPLAIT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lindsey H.
Orlando
I wasn't really a fan of this yogurt. There really isn't anything wrong with it per se, the yogurt is just very tart. I know that Greek yogurt usually is, but for whatever reason this seemed more so. If you really enjoy the flavor of Greek yogurt this would be a great choice for you- everything else about it was great. The oatmeal portion of it was the right consistency and had good flavor.
Caroline H.
Hickory, NC
I have to say this yogurt is pretty delicious, they probably could add a little less oats but it still doesn't make me want to not eat the product. I am a very big fan of brown sugar and cinnamon so this had just the right amount of sweetness and right amount of yogurt.
Lizette S.
El Paso , TX
This is actually a really good yogurt to eat for breakfast because it has oatmeal and it is very filling I bought it a couple of times and I use it when I'm in a rush and I don't don't have time to make breakfast and it's very filling and delicious
Shantel M.
pomona , KS
I love this oatmeal/yogurt! It is so smooth and yummy tasting! I think everyone should try one of the many many flavors that they have to purchase. I haven't found any alternatives to this but i for sure recommend this brand.
✨maddy t.
Greenup
I stockpile these every time I get my paycheck! They're so yummy! This is my favorite flavor out of them all, by they're all really good! It's perfect in the morning after a workout or for a snack any time during the day!
Lelia J.
"This yogurt has a great creamy texture and a good flavor. Compared to other yoplait yogurts, it's high in saturated fat (3g, 16% DV). It makes a great occasional treat, but I wouldn't eat it regularly as a replacement for a Greek or original yogurt. "
Gina G.
Tracy , CA
This is pleasantly good. I love pecans and this combo is great in the oatmeal. This is my go to in the chilly am and even in the chilly nights of winter. I definitely recommend this to all my family and friends.
Leslie S.
Rye, NY
This is one of my favorite easy to carry on products because it is very good in flavor, is a very healthy choice I could have it everyday without complaining, I love it and I will of course recommend it
Sarah M.
I like exploring new flavors and with this friend you can do that. It's so good for you and taste amazing. Sometimes even use it on my smoothies. I always buy this product usually every time I go to the store always keeps me satisfied
Celina Z.
San Antonio , TX
This is a Great item and I would highly recommend people to use it As i use it all the time. It's great really really really great. I'm a repeat customer of this product and am definitely satisfied