BY YOPLAIT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Angie G.
Canton, GA
I went into this taste test with an open mind because I absolutely love yogurt, and yogurt topped with a number of different foods. I was disappointed, I guess all I can say is it was kind of yucky. It was tolerable, but for the price I would never buy it again.
Amber S.
Jack, AL
I was actually skeptical at first but then when I actually tasted it I was blown away! The texture is so nice and slightly creamy which I love. The flavor is bold so it is very tasty and I recommend others to try this!!
Cilla S.
I loved that I could get my two fave and goto breakfast items together. I like getting the extra fiber in my diet. I loved the texture the oatmeal adds, sometimes it get old just having yogurt with fruit or plain.
Samantha S.
Saint Charles, MO
I love oatmeal, but caramelized bananas are the best thing I've ever had! I saw this at the store, never noticed them before so figured they must have been new. I am so glad I tried it. Can't wait to go buy more.
Sarah K.
Portland
Love this oatmeal it's easy to go as well I pack them for my fiancé so he can eat them at work for breakfast he tells me they always taste so yummy and fill him you enough until lunch break. Also it's healthy
Achan A.
Avondale
Soooooo delicious it's a great snack if your on the go or just in the mood of eating something I eat this almost everyday Walmart usually has them but in pretty sure you can get anywhere I recommend you try it
Guadalupe F.
Fairburn, GA
I love nuts so much, and it gives it a really good flavor. My cousin recommended me in trying it. It's very delicious mainly cuz the nuts. I searched it up that it's very healthy cuz it's has proteins.
Addy N.
Rohnert park
Anything with bananas and oatmeal I'm totally into! Yes it's pretty healthy. I'd buy it again definitely. I bought this at Olivers Market. Yes I told my friend the other day about it.
Victor N.
Arlington
This oatmeal is perfect for someone who wants a lean body! The flavor is so nice and rich while still plain enough to eat it with other stuff. I bought this in Walmart and I'm super satisfied with this purchase!
Jennifer M.
Racine, WI
My son and I love this yogur, and thats saying a lot because he is definitly not a yogurt eater! Its just the right amount of sweet and doesnt have that strange sour taste that a lot of other greek yogurts do.