BY YOPLAIT

Plenti is a hearty new take on Greek yogurt. It's protein-packed and filled with good stuff like strained Greek yogurt, fruit, whole grain oats, flax seeds and pumpkin seeds. Each cup of Yoplait Plenti Blueberry Low Fat Greek Yogurt contains deliciously wholesome ingredients you can taste in every bite. Yoplait hopes you enjoy this substantial snacka plentiful life is a good life!

Yoplait Plenti Blueberry Low Fat Greek Yogurt, 5.5 oz

Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Blend (Water, Sugar, Blueberries, Whole Grain Oats, Flax Seed, Pumpkin Seeds, Corn Starch, Citric Acid, Vegetable and Fruit Juice [For Color], Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3), Natural Flavor, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus), Potassium Sorbate Added to Maintain Freshness.

Theresa Q.
This yogurt is no longer available in stores in my area which is too bad as it has both probiotics and an extra dose of fiber. Interesting texture and super filling. One of my breakfast faves. Fingers crossed they get this back in stores. Love it.
Carolina G.
Mcallen, TX
This yogurt is great for a quick and healthy breakfast! It's full of great, wholesome ingredients to get you going in the morning without feeling hungry later! There are plenty of variations to choose from, you won't get bored!
MaKenna E.
Love this yogurt! Tastes great and has few calories and great vitamin value. The packaging is sturdy enough that it won't get crushed in a bag or purse and it's great value for the price. I buy this all the time for snacks.
Brooke D.
Santa Ana, CA
One of go to treats that's healthy and doesn't leave me feeling guilty after eating it. Also I do t have to beat myself up for sharing this with my kids because it's good for them too.
Shameka L.
Las Vegas, NV
Great product!! I buy them almost every break while I am at work. It's fast and healthy snack for a middle of the day pick me up. I always tell the people I work with to try it!!
Jennayy. M.
Allison Park, PA
Love the simplicity of this product. Had wonderful flavor, with a reasonable price tag. I will purchase this product in the future as well as recommended it to a friend! Purchased at Walmart, and target.
Carolyn H.
The tartness of the blueberry in this yogurt cup is "just right"! I've purchased this many times--especially a good deal when it's on Cartwheel via the Target app. It tastes yummy and is much more filling than a normal cup of yogurt. I would highly recommend trying these little cups out!
Jenni S.
I'm so addicted to these. Who knew yogurt could be filling?? Seriously! When I hit that 3pm slump I grab one of these or in the morning for a quick breakfast. The blueberry is amazing and delicious. I wish my area had more flavors!
Meredith B.
Russell Springs, KY
I love this yogurt, it is very filling. I deducted one star due to my kids not liking it. I haven't found any really similar, you can find granola, bu not seeds. This while still sweetened, does have a good amount of healthy ingredients. I have recommended this to others, but do caution about the kiddos reaction.
Shawna A.
columbia , SC
I love these, they are so good and make me feel less guilty than shoving cookies down my throat! I am really picky when it comes to yogurt so finding a flavor I like as much as this is harder to come by.
Robin H.
College Park, GA
Has anyone tried the new Plenti Greek Yogurt? Is it as good as the other greek products they have?