Yoplait® Plenti™ Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal With Greek Yogurt

YP PLNTI APL/CIN OAT

Nonfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Yogurt Cultures [L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus]), Fruit Blend (Apples, Water, Apple Juice Concentrate, Sugar, Corn Starch, Cinnamon, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Salt, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3), Whole Grain Oats. Contains 2% Or Less of: Sugar, Canola Oil, Fructose, Salt, Baking Soda, Natural Flavor, Potassium Sorbate Added to Maintain Freshness.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yoplait® Plenti™ Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal With Greek Yogurt!
Good I guess. Buy wish it had more flavors to make it a but better. I would love that a lot. It's my to go thing
Ca
1,005 reviews
My absolute favorite I have a very horrible time eating breakfast but these. I can handle light and you Get full
Frankfort
I love this yogurt expecially when you're trying to eat healthy. It's good for everyone my kids love it too!
Muy deliciosos me encanta y casi siempre lo compro es una manera sana de comer, lo recomiendo y es muy rico
LOVE SO MUCH. perfect for breakfast. A little pricey but it's worth it. Great for when ur rushing
Very healthy and also tastes very delicious at the same time. I have one every morning
Clearbrook, MN
This stuff is seriously heaven! I love oats and tastes amazing in yogurt!!!
This stuff is seriously heaven! I love oats and tastes amazing in yogurt!!!
This yogurt is very good and healthy I take it in the breakfast mornings several times a week or at dinner, this flavor is very tasty particularly as the chocolate. Este yogurt es muy bueno y saludable lo tomo en las mañanas de desayuno varias veces a la semana o en la cena, este sabor es muy sabroso en particular igual que el de chocolate.
Doral, FL
El sabor es muy confuso, solo predomina el sabor de la canela, mientras debería haber una armonía de sabores. No me gustó para nada, la acidez del yogurt es muy dominante y para mi no hay un equilibrio de sabores. No la volvería a comprar, la compré por la avena y era a lo que menos sabía

I like yogurt (Strauss!) and greek yogurt. I like oatmeal. Not this combo. Healthy can be yummy! The texture combo is okay at best, the flavors are poor. It's healthy

Looking for your answer?