Yoplait® Plenti™ Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal With Greek Yogurt

YP PLNTI APL/CIN OAT

Nonfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Yogurt Cultures [L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus]), Fruit Blend (Apples, Water, Apple Juice Concentrate, Sugar, Corn Starch, Cinnamon, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Salt, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3), Whole Grain Oats. Contains 2% Or Less of: Sugar, Canola Oil, Fructose, Salt, Baking Soda, Natural Flavor, Potassium Sorbate Added to Maintain Freshness.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yoplait® Plenti™ Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal With Greek Yogurt!
Seal Beach, CA
Great breakfast snack for when I'm on the go. Not too sweet and a ton of flavor from the cinnamon. If I'm rushing to go somewhere in the morning then I grab it to eat in my car. It's very convenient and saves a lot of time.
Anderson
 It was a great morning breakfast and easy to make.It’s especially great for school days when you need something to eat quickly but does not require  that much time.
Livingston, NJ
It is very good yogurt and the portion and size is good to fill you up as a good ab healthy snack!!!! However, I have had other yogurts that I feel are better alternatives and also they are cheaper!
Sacramento, CA
YES YES YES! MY new favorite yogurt. It has oats, which is perfect for breakfast. It helps keep me full and tastes so good. Its not very creamy like traditional yogurt, it has the texture of the oats and it works! Its very good and i realllly hope they don't discontinue it. I used to get them from food co for 1.50 but found them at the 99cent store ! score
Florence , AL
I don't even like normal oatmeal but I love this. It's great for an on-the-go snack (and it can honestly double as a meal with the 11g of protein). Tastes excellent and keeps you fuller longer than that pack of chips you were eyeing in the vending machine earlier. TRUST.
Muskegon, MI
I like the taste and the texture and the fact that it contains protein as well as carbs which help with my energy level when i need a little boost. I would definitely recommend as a go to option for breakfast or lunch.
Fort Wayne
Delicious!!!! I can not say enough good things about Yoplait Plenti!!! I love these for breakfast or a grab and eat item for when I'm in a rush to get to an appt but haven't eaten. The other flavors are also a good as this one but this is my favorite!
Clover, SC
This wasn't as good as I planned, however for what it is it is pretty good! It's not as good as homemade oats over night but it is pretty good! It's a little pricey but if you don't want to make your own it is worth it!
If you're the type of person who has food texture issues, this may not be for you. It is as it sounds, eating oatmeal and yogurt together. The flavor was very good and I didn't mind the smooth if not mushy texture.
Boston
I love this oatmeal!! In my days, ive tried a lot of oatmeal!! and i have to say, these are definitely the best!! I love to have these for a light breakfast or a snack, and they always leave me feeling full.

Looking for your answer?