Yoplait® Plenti™ Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal with Greek Yogurt 5.5 oz. Cup uploaded by Carole M.

BY YOPLAIT #28 in Oatmeal & Hot Cereal

Hello S.
Anderson
 It was a great morning breakfast and easy to make.It’s especially great for school days when you need something to eat quickly but does not require  that much time.
Kim W.
Pinon Hills, CA
I really like Yoplait Plenti Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Greek Yogurts, the flavors are great and I love that they include oatmeal. It's really nice when I am looking for a quick,simple, on the go breakfast. The price is a little high but I am willing to pay more since it can be a quick on the go meal.
Kate S.
washington, DC
There's only one word to  describe this yogurt... AMAZING!!!  the smell of apple, cinnamon and maple syrup is delicious. The tartness of the apples combined with the sweetness of the maple syrup makes a perfect mix of flavors. If you never tried, you should, right NOW!
Heather B.
Fort Wayne
Delicious!!!! I can not say enough good things about Yoplait Plenti!!! I love these for breakfast or a grab and eat item for when I'm in a rush to get to an appt but haven't eaten. The other flavors are also a good as this one but this is my favorite!
Joshua M.
Perfect outmeal the sweetness level is great and I would say that it's better than the quecaker brand . The price it's not bad but I fee they can lower it a little bit and I would recommend it to people .
Karis H.
Clover, SC
This wasn't as good as I planned, however for what it is it is pretty good! It's not as good as homemade oats over night but it is pretty good! It's a little pricey but if you don't want to make your own it is worth it!
Alaina B.
If you're the type of person who has food texture issues, this may not be for you. It is as it sounds, eating oatmeal and yogurt together. The flavor was very good and I didn't mind the smooth if not mushy texture.
amanda l.
Waco, TX
I love oatmeal but I also looooove flavored oatmeal and with this apple cinnamon you can really taste the flavor! I have been purchasing this product for a few weeks now and the price is ok for what you're getting!
Maria C.
Oak Forest, IL
This product taste really good it has a good texture and it's really creamy and it's really good to eat and you're doing something good to your body by eating this and It had cinnamon a thing and it's really good
Stefanie C.
stony point
My young daughter absolutely loves these! She will sit and eat the whole thing in no time! They are affordable and I get coupons for them all the time! They are healthy and easy to grab and go with!!!!!