Yoplait® Plenti™ Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal With Greek Yogurt uploaded by Carole M.

BY YOPLAIT

YP PLNTI APL/CIN OAT

Nonfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Yogurt Cultures [L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus]), Fruit Blend (Apples, Water, Apple Juice Concentrate, Sugar, Corn Starch, Cinnamon, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Salt, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3), Whole Grain Oats. Contains 2% Or Less of: Sugar, Canola Oil, Fructose, Salt, Baking Soda, Natural Flavor, Potassium Sorbate Added to Maintain Freshness.

Kim W.
Pinon Hills, CA
I really like Yoplait Plenti Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Greek Yogurts, the flavors are great and I love that they include oatmeal. It's really nice when I am looking for a quick,simple, on the go breakfast. The price is a little high but I am willing to pay more since it can be a quick on the go meal.
Kate S.
washington, DC
There's only one word to  describe this yogurt... AMAZING!!!  the smell of apple, cinnamon and maple syrup is delicious. The tartness of the apples combined with the sweetness of the maple syrup makes a perfect mix of flavors. If you never tried, you should, right NOW!
Joshua M.
Perfect outmeal the sweetness level is great and I would say that it's better than the quecaker brand . The price it's not bad but I fee they can lower it a little bit and I would recommend it to people .
amanda l.
Waco, TX
I love oatmeal but I also looooove flavored oatmeal and with this apple cinnamon you can really taste the flavor! I have been purchasing this product for a few weeks now and the price is ok for what you're getting!
Maria C.
Oak Forest, IL
This product taste really good it has a good texture and it's really creamy and it's really good to eat and you're doing something good to your body by eating this and It had cinnamon a thing and it's really good
Sydney P.
Syracuse, NY
This yogurt is absolutely amazing. It keeps me full longer than most yogurts. This is kinda pricey but it is so worth it. I’m a repeat consumer and will continue to purchase. It is hard to find in grocery stores.
Stefanie C.
stony point
My young daughter absolutely loves these! She will sit and eat the whole thing in no time! They are affordable and I get coupons for them all the time! They are healthy and easy to grab and go with!!!!!
WHITNEY V.
SYCAMORE, GA
Creamy and hearty with the added oatmeal
Good value for the price of a cup of yogurt
First time trying but haven't really grabbed for it again. The best flavor of the group, I would recommend trying
Allie L.
Lebanon, OR
I was unimpressed with the lumpy texture the yogurt had. I understand it has oatmeal in it and should have some texture but the date was good and I just felt something off about it. I still love Yoplait, just not this style.
Amber G.
Dillard, GA
I tried a sample of this yogurt at Walmart, and I loved it from that one sample that I had. A lady was passing out free samples of this yogurt oatmeal along with samples of cranberry juice that I liked too. In fact, the lady was handing out coupons for the yogurt oatmeal and fact sheets for the cranberry juice. The cranberry juice is Ocean Spray Ruby-Cranberry. Normally, I don't like cranberry juice or oatmeal. However, I liked both. In fact, I loved them so much that I ended up buying both. If you don't like oatmeal, but like yogurt, I recommend giving this yogurt oatmeal a try. It tasted great. It tasted like yogurt with granola! Also, if you are a fan of oatmeal, you should give this yogurt oatmeal a try. It is great!