BY YOPLAIT

Nicole C.
Alamo, TX
Love, love, love this for my morning breakfasts before I head to the gym. Smoothies are usually what I can stomach early in the morning but most days I really do need to force myself to eat breakfast since I always start my day with working out and I need fuel in my body to help me get through it.
Lindsey H.
Orlando
I wasn't really a fan of this yogurt. There really isn't anything wrong with it per se, the yogurt is just very tart. I know that Greek yogurt usually is, but for whatever reason this seemed more so. If you really enjoy the flavor of Greek yogurt this would be a great choice for you- everything else about it was great. The oatmeal portion of it was the right consistency and had good flavor.
Caroline H.
Hickory, NC
I have to say this yogurt is pretty delicious, they probably could add a little less oats but it still doesn't make me want to not eat the product. I am a very big fan of brown sugar and cinnamon so this had just the right amount of sweetness and right amount of yogurt.
Lizette S.
El Paso , TX
This is actually a really good yogurt to eat for breakfast because it has oatmeal and it is very filling I bought it a couple of times and I use it when I'm in a rush and I don't don't have time to make breakfast and it's very filling and delicious
Shantel M.
Pomona, KS
I love this oatmeal/yogurt! It is so smooth and yummy tasting! I think everyone should try one of the many many flavors that they have to purchase. I haven't found any alternatives to this but i for sure recommend this brand.
✨maddy t.
Greenup
I stockpile these every time I get my paycheck! They're so yummy! This is my favorite flavor out of them all, by they're all really good! It's perfect in the morning after a workout or for a snack any time during the day!
Saige B.
Victorville, CA
This yogurt is very different I love the unique taste you would never thought ice cream can be so good I purchased mine at target it's very pricey but worth it I was satisfied with my expectations it's worth the try
Lelia J.
"This yogurt has a great creamy texture and a good flavor. Compared to other yoplait yogurts, it's high in saturated fat (3g, 16% DV). It makes a great occasional treat, but I wouldn't eat it regularly as a replacement for a Greek or original yogurt. "
Elizabeth W.
La Vergne , TN
I tried it and I wasn't fond of it at all. The yogurt taste was good but I couldn't get past the uncooked oatmeal. Price was ok but I do not think I will purchase again. I was sad hoping I'd found a new breakfast.
Alejandra U.
Lilburn, GA
I really didn't like this products... the whole oatmeals feel nasty... maybe it is just my palate tho! I also try the one combined with strawberry.. and it is definitely not my favorite but it ain't super bad..