Add a Photo

#510 in Yogurt
Monica B.
Monica B.
Vancouver, WA

When unable to have a complete meal. This is a great choice to hold you up ! Delicious. Flavorful.
Jasmin M.
Jasmin M.
Santa Ana, CA

Omg I love yoplait but not this one is not good it has a weird flavor ! And it dose not taste like pina colasa
Yaya T.
Yaya T.
Oxford, GA

I just love these smoothies. They are delicious and just perfect for that quick snack. It is so versatile and can help those who are on a hurry and have no time for spoons! Its the best snack for on the go with my busy schedule.
Leslie J.
Leslie J.
Doral, FL

I love this yogurt and pina colada is probably my favorite flavor! Is super tasty, good value and a healthy snack! I buy this at my local supermarket and would definitely recommend this to others.
Erika W.
Erika W.
Richland , WA

I love this smoothie I have this for breakfast and it fills me up! Perfect for bringing to the gym or bringing to work!
Francisca G.
Francisca G.

It's very good product, the flavour is amazing, the idea of combine two of my favorites the pineapple and the coconut.
Keisha M.
Keisha M.
Grand Falls-Windsor, NL

This shake has so much nutrition and an amazing taste. I buys them 2 times a week and there so good. They makes me feel more awake than usual.
SIUMISEL T.
SIUMISEL T.
SANTIAGO

It tastes great, I love it like it, it's thick, it holds you tight, it can be perfect for a breakfast even for the snack. I like it very cold.
Karianne L.
Karianne L.
Pierreville

I love Yoplait so much! Yogourt is very good and these ones are even better! The taste is amazing and it is very refreshing
Claudia C.
Claudia C.
Ciudad del Carmen

Realmente me encanta!! Es muy sabroso y buena bebida para un desayuno saludable. Si te gusta la piña colada, esto te encantará! Y lo mejor de todo lo puedes encontrar hasta en la tiendita de la esquina!