Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

Add a Photo
Yoplait® Pina Colada Smoothie

Yoplait® Pina Colada Smoothie

By YOPLAIT
4.5 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars76%
  • 4 Stars12%
  • 3 Stars9%
  • 2 Stars0%
  • 1 Star3%
#455 in Yogurt
Yoplait® Pina Colada Smoothie
Yoplait® Pina Colada Smoothie
Reviews (34)
Q&A (0)
Francisca G.
Francisca G.
Miami, FL

23 reviews

It's very good product, the flavour is amazing, the idea of combine two of my favorites the pineapple and the coconut.
cherese e.
cherese e.
Lancaster, SC

111 reviews

Drink for an afternoon snack,budget friendly can be bought at Walmart big box stores.
Keisha M.
Keisha M.
Grand Falls-Windsor, NL

3 reviews

This shake has so much nutrition and an amazing taste. I buys them 2 times a week and there so good. They makes me feel more awake than usual.
SIUMISEL T.
SIUMISEL T.
SANTIAGO

24 reviews

It tastes great, I love it like it, it's thick, it holds you tight, it can be perfect for a breakfast even for the snack. I like it very cold.
Karianne L.
Karianne L.
Pierreville

16 reviews

I love Yoplait so much! Yogourt is very good and these ones are even better! The taste is amazing and it is very refreshing
Claudia C.
Claudia C.
Ciudad del Carmen

7 reviews

Realmente me encanta!! Es muy sabroso y buena bebida para un desayuno saludable. Si te gusta la piña colada, esto te encantará! Y lo mejor de todo lo puedes encontrar hasta en la tiendita de la esquina!
Kelli G.
Kelli G.
Windsor , Ontario

30 reviews

Smoothies were perfect to grab and go for the mornings, and I purchased it at French Co.
Perfect if you're looking to eat a healthy breakfast.
Am a repeat consumer, and I'll always buy these.
Paola P.
Paola P.

21 reviews

Este sabor no es mi favorito, pero es rico para desayunar junto con una barra de cereal
Anderson G.
Anderson G.

4 reviews

Me gusta su exquisito sabor a piña. su textura y su presentación de botella, ya que esta es muy bonita y llamativa a la vista. todas las mañanas antes de salir a trabajar me tomo o me llevo un Yoplait. porque es muy rico.
esta demasiado rico lo probe una sola vez pero me encanto el sabor a piña saben deliciosos muy buena creacion de yougur muchisimas gracias yoplait me cambio mi vida no lo eh dejado de tomar desde hace varios meses muchisimas gracias amigos no es nada esto les debo mas animales
Q & A

Looking for
your answer?

Be the First to Ask a Question

Join now to gain access to over 14 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Join Now

Are you a Brand or Agency? Contact Us