BY YOPLAIT

Yaya T.
Yaya T.
Conyers, GA
I just love these smoothies. They are delicious and just perfect for that quick snack. It is so versatile and can help those who are on a hurry and have no time for spoons! Its the best snack for on the go with my busy schedule.
Jasmin M.
Jasmin M.
Santa Ana, CA
Omg I love yoplait but not this one is not good it has a weird flavor ! And it dose not taste like pina colasa
Regina L.
Regina L.
San Francisco, CA
Omg this is delicious everyone should try it it's really sweet but also refreshing yoplait has the better products
Josue C.
Josue C.
Long Beach, CA
I love thesw for when im rushing to work & need a small breakfast type of intake. Tastes great & isnt too filling where its uncomfortable
Danielle J.
Danielle J.
Flavor is a little dull but definitely present. They are easy to drink to go and perfect for a little snack.
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Sacramento, CA
Really good for a on the go breakfast smoothie I take one every morning on the go before work
Michella G.
Michella G.
Lynn, MA
It is amazingly flavorful and filling. But at the same time light on your stomach. I recommend buying this for breakfast substitution.
Monica B.
Monica B.
Vancouver, WA
When unable to have a complete meal. This is a great choice to hold you up ! Delicious. Flavorful.
SIUMISEL T.
SIUMISEL T.
SANTIAGO
It tastes great, I love it like it, it's thick, it holds you tight, it can be perfect for a breakfast even for the snack. I like it very cold.
Keisha M.
Keisha M.
Grand Falls-Windsor, NL
This shake has so much nutrition and an amazing taste. I buys them 2 times a week and there so good. They makes me feel more awake than usual.