Add a Photo

By YOPLAIT
#2070 in Yogurt
Lyann E.
Lyann E.

This I like because of the consistency.. I dont like drinking a yougurt that is too liquid, so this is just perfect for me.
Monica B.
Monica B.
Vancouver, WA

When unable to have a complete meal. This is a great choice to hold you up ! Delicious. Flavorful.
Andrea P.
Andrea P.

I always buy my YOPLAIT.
It is ideal for day to day, its flavor is inexpressible ... now I want one haha, it is so creamy. And it is also very economical so to take it always, it is not necessary to spend so much money, it is good, delicious, and at a good price, I love it, and its flavor to pina colada is delicious ...
IT'S PERFECT, IT'S THE BEST.
esta demasiado rico lo probe una sola vez pero me encanto el sabor a piña saben deliciosos muy buena creacion de yougur muchisimas gracias yoplait me cambio mi vida no lo eh dejado de tomar desde hace varios meses muchisimas gracias amigos no es nada esto les debo mas animales
Regina L.
Regina L.
San Francisco, CA

Omg this is delicious everyone should try it it's really sweet but also refreshing yoplait has the better products
Jasmin M.
Jasmin M.
Santa Ana, CA

Omg I love yoplait but not this one is not good it has a weird flavor ! And it dose not taste like pina colasa
Yaya T.
Yaya T.
Conyers, GA

I just love these smoothies. They are delicious and just perfect for that quick snack. It is so versatile and can help those who are on a hurry and have no time for spoons! Its the best snack for on the go with my busy schedule.
Leslie J.
Leslie J.
Doral, FL

I love this yogurt and pina colada is probably my favorite flavor! Is super tasty, good value and a healthy snack! I buy this at my local supermarket and would definitely recommend this to others.
Erika W.
Erika W.
Richland, WA

I love this smoothie I have this for breakfast and it fills me up! Perfect for bringing to the gym or bringing to work!
Paola P.
Paola P.

Este sabor no es mi favorito, pero es rico para desayunar junto con una barra de cereal

Join Now