BY YOPLAIT

Marlen P.
Marlen P.
Love this yogurt! It's delicious and it's a great snack in between meals in my opinion.
sasha m.
sasha m.
Athens
Love these and so does my son we get them every time we got grocerie shopping and I will always get them
Katiee C.
Katiee C.
Brighton, MI
Yoplait Pina Colada Smoothie is delecious. Tasty, and smooth. If you like Pina colada you'll like this
Regina L.
Regina L.
San Francisco, CA
Omg this is delicious everyone should try it it's really sweet but also refreshing yoplait has the better products
Michella G.
Michella G.
Lynn, MA
It is amazingly flavorful and filling. But at the same time light on your stomach. I recommend buying this for breakfast substitution.
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Sacramento, CA
Really good for a on the go breakfast smoothie I take one every morning on the go before work
Josue C.
Josue C.
Long Beach, CA
I love thesw for when im rushing to work & need a small breakfast type of intake. Tastes great & isnt too filling where its uncomfortable
Jasmin M.
Jasmin M.
Santa Ana, CA
Omg I love yoplait but not this one is not good it has a weird flavor ! And it dose not taste like pina colasa
Yaya T.
Yaya T.
Conyers, GA
I just love these smoothies. They are delicious and just perfect for that quick snack. It is so versatile and can help those who are on a hurry and have no time for spoons! Its the best snack for on the go with my busy schedule.
Leslie J.
Leslie J.
Doral, FL
I love this yogurt and pina colada is probably my favorite flavor! Is super tasty, good value and a healthy snack! I buy this at my local supermarket and would definitely recommend this to others.