BY YOPLAIT

Nena G.
Mansfield, TX
Love the smooth cream taste in every bottle I get it every time I'm in the store Walmart is my go to place for this
Regina L.
San Francisco, CA
Omg this is delicious everyone should try it it's really sweet but also refreshing yoplait has the better products
Tayler D.
Good for in the morning when you have no time to eat breakfast plus it fills you up when your trying to lose weight
Jasmin M.
Santa Ana, CA
Omg I love yoplait but not this one is not good it has a weird flavor ! And it dose not taste like pina colasa
Danielle J.
Flavor is a little dull but definitely present. They are easy to drink to go and perfect for a little snack.
sasha m.
Athens
Love these and so does my son we get them every time we got grocerie shopping and I will always get them
Lisa D.
Highland, NY
Tastes good. I love pina colada. Nice balance of flavors. Good on the go snack. Should definitely try.
Katiee C.
Brighton, MI
Yoplait Pina Colada Smoothie is delecious. Tasty, and smooth. If you like Pina colada you'll like this
Demetrick t S.
Jackson, MS
This is my favorite smoothie/yogurt everrrrr.......!!!!!.... In will be in 2038.............
In 2048
Monica B.
Vancouver, WA
When unable to have a complete meal. This is a great choice to hold you up ! Delicious. Flavorful.