BY YOPLAIT

Josue C.
Josue C.
Long Beach, CA
I love thesw for when im rushing to work & need a small breakfast type of intake. Tastes great & isnt too filling where its uncomfortable
Jasmin M.
Jasmin M.
Santa Ana, CA
Omg I love yoplait but not this one is not good it has a weird flavor ! And it dose not taste like pina colasa
Yaya T.
Yaya T.
Conyers, GA
I just love these smoothies. They are delicious and just perfect for that quick snack. It is so versatile and can help those who are on a hurry and have no time for spoons! Its the best snack for on the go with my busy schedule.
Leslie J.
Leslie J.
Doral, FL
I love this yogurt and pina colada is probably my favorite flavor! Is super tasty, good value and a healthy snack! I buy this at my local supermarket and would definitely recommend this to others.
Reacheal S.
Reacheal S.
Roseville, CA
Yoplait pina colada yogurt, smoothies, not only taste terrific, but its a time saver as well...sometimes we don't have time to sit down to have a bowl of cereal, and toast, this is perfect for that mom/person on the go, just grab it and run, and I feel good knowing I'm getting a great Tasting, good for me breakfast,Perfect balance of protein in Dairy and probiotic to keep you going till lunch
Monica B.
Monica B.
Vancouver, WA
When unable to have a complete meal. This is a great choice to hold you up ! Delicious. Flavorful.
Regina L.
Regina L.
San Francisco, CA
Omg this is delicious everyone should try it it's really sweet but also refreshing yoplait has the better products
Francisca G.
Francisca G.
It's very good product, the flavour is amazing, the idea of combine two of my favorites the pineapple and the coconut.
Erika W.
Erika W.
Richland , WA
I love this smoothie I have this for breakfast and it fills me up! Perfect for bringing to the gym or bringing to work!
Keisha M.
Keisha M.
Grand Falls-Windsor, NL
This shake has so much nutrition and an amazing taste. I buys them 2 times a week and there so good. They makes me feel more awake than usual.