BY YOPLAIT

julio cesar c.
julio cesar c.
Florida, MI
simplemente divino de los yogures el mejor de verdad que desde niño lo he comido y en todos sus sabores me parece excelente
cherese e.
cherese e.
Lancaster, SC
Drink for an afternoon snack,budget friendly can be bought at Walmart big box stores.
Cece V.
Cece V.
Cicero, IL
I love my smoothies but this is amazing it keeps me awake the whole day and refresh

Marlen P.
Marlen P.
Love this yogurt! It's delicious and it's a great snack in between meals in my opinion.
sasha m.
sasha m.
Athens
Love these and so does my son we get them every time we got grocerie shopping and I will always get them
Katiee C.
Katiee C.
Brighton, Mi
Yoplait Pina Colada Smoothie is delecious. Tasty, and smooth. If you like Pina colada you'll like this
Erika W.
Erika W.
Richland , WA
I love this smoothie I have this for breakfast and it fills me up! Perfect for bringing to the gym or bringing to work!
Francisca G.
Francisca G.
It's very good product, the flavour is amazing, the idea of combine two of my favorites the pineapple and the coconut.
Danielle J.
Danielle J.
Flavor is a little dull but definitely present. They are easy to drink to go and perfect for a little snack.
Josue C.
Josue C.
Long Beach, CA
I love thesw for when im rushing to work & need a small breakfast type of intake. Tastes great & isnt too filling where its uncomfortable