BY YOPLAIT

Jess E.
I might be a little biased on this one because I absolutely LOVE the pina colada flavor for yogurt so much so that when ever my local market has it I buy all of them! So now with the drink I do the same, my kids are in love with this flavor.
Brandi S.
First off ew just ew. The flavor is disgusting. Tastes awful. Would never recommend this to anyone. Please try again Yoplait you know I love you
Jerrica D.
Kingston, MA
I had this product one time but it's never in stock at Walmart!! Tastes great & definitely fills me up. Perfect on the go snack.
lynn h.
I absolutely loved this smoothie! It even keeps you feeling full, my kids enjoy them also. All of the flavors are delightful
julio cesar c.
Florida, MI
simplemente divino de los yogures el mejor de verdad que desde niño lo he comido y en todos sus sabores me parece excelente
Cyntia E.
Garnerville, NY
Pina Colada is by far one of my favorite yogurt flavors. To have it in a protein shake makes it even more satisfying !
Erika W.
Richland , WA
I love this smoothie I have this for breakfast and it fills me up! Perfect for bringing to the gym or bringing to work!
Francisca G.
It's very good product, the flavour is amazing, the idea of combine two of my favorites the pineapple and the coconut.
Tayler D.
Good for in the morning when you have no time to eat breakfast plus it fills you up when your trying to lose weight
sasha m.
Athens
Love these and so does my son we get them every time we got grocerie shopping and I will always get them