Add a Photo

#459 in Yogurt
Josue C.
Josue C.
Long Beach, CA

I love thesw for when im rushing to work & need a small breakfast type of intake. Tastes great & isnt too filling where its uncomfortable
Jasmin M.
Jasmin M.
Santa Ana, CA

Omg I love yoplait but not this one is not good it has a weird flavor ! And it dose not taste like pina colasa
Danielle J.
Danielle J.

Flavor is a little dull but definitely present. They are easy to drink to go and perfect for a little snack.
Reacheal S.
Reacheal S.
Roseville, CA

Yoplait pina colada yogurt, smoothies, not only taste terrific, but its a time saver as well...sometimes we don't have time to sit down to have a bowl of cereal, and toast, this is perfect for that mom/person on the go, just grab it and run, and I feel good knowing I'm getting a great Tasting, good for me breakfast,Perfect balance of protein in Dairy and probiotic to keep you going till lunch
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Sacramento, CA

Really good for a on the go breakfast smoothie I take one every morning on the go before work
Michella G.
Michella G.
Lynn, MA

It is amazingly flavorful and filling. But at the same time light on your stomach. I recommend buying this for breakfast substitution.
Monica B.
Monica B.
Vancouver, WA

When unable to have a complete meal. This is a great choice to hold you up ! Delicious. Flavorful.
Yaya T.
Yaya T.
Conyers, GA

I just love these smoothies. They are delicious and just perfect for that quick snack. It is so versatile and can help those who are on a hurry and have no time for spoons! Its the best snack for on the go with my busy schedule.
Leslie J.
Leslie J.
Doral, FL

I love this yogurt and pina colada is probably my favorite flavor! Is super tasty, good value and a healthy snack! I buy this at my local supermarket and would definitely recommend this to others.
Erika W.
Erika W.
Richland , WA

I love this smoothie I have this for breakfast and it fills me up! Perfect for bringing to the gym or bringing to work!

Join Now