BY YOPLAIT

Josue C.
Long Beach, CA
I love thesw for when im rushing to work & need a small breakfast type of intake. Tastes great & isnt too filling where its uncomfortable
B. p.
Love Yoplait. But also love pina colada. When i found out about this smoothie i had to find it right away. Now i cant get enough. Honest
Michella G.
Lynn, MA
It is amazingly flavorful and filling. But at the same time light on your stomach. I recommend buying this for breakfast substitution.
Jerrica D.
Kingston, MA
I had this product one time but it's never in stock at Walmart!! Tastes great & definitely fills me up. Perfect on the go snack.
lynn h.
I absolutely loved this smoothie! It even keeps you feeling full, my kids enjoy them also. All of the flavors are delightful
Dayana M.
Harlingen, TX
Taste so good I love to freeze it and then eat it afterwards it's so delicious. Great for on the go smoothie in the mornings.
julio cesar c.
Florida, MI
simplemente divino de los yogures el mejor de verdad que desde niño lo he comido y en todos sus sabores me parece excelente
Francisca G.
It's very good product, the flavour is amazing, the idea of combine two of my favorites the pineapple and the coconut.
Cyntia E.
Garnerville, NY
Pina Colada is by far one of my favorite yogurt flavors. To have it in a protein shake makes it even more satisfying !
Erika W.
Richland , WA
I love this smoothie I have this for breakfast and it fills me up! Perfect for bringing to the gym or bringing to work!