BY YOPLAIT

Brandi S.
Brandi S.
First off ew just ew. The flavor is disgusting. Tastes awful. Would never recommend this to anyone. Please try again Yoplait you know I love you
Jerrica D.
Jerrica D.
Kingston, MA
I had this product one time but it's never in stock at Walmart!! Tastes great & definitely fills me up. Perfect on the go snack.
Tori G.
Tori G.
Imperial, CA
These taste great and are God for fast paced morning when you need to take your breakfast with you
Tayler D.
Tayler D.
Good for in the morning when you have no time to eat breakfast plus it fills you up when your trying to lose weight
julio cesar c.
julio cesar c.
Florida, MI
simplemente divino de los yogures el mejor de verdad que desde niño lo he comido y en todos sus sabores me parece excelente
Cyntia E.
Cyntia E.
Garnerville, NY
Pina Colada is by far one of my favorite yogurt flavors. To have it in a protein shake makes it even more satisfying !
cherese e.
cherese e.
Lancaster, SC
Drink for an afternoon snack,budget friendly can be bought at Walmart big box stores.
Cece V.
Cece V.
Cicero, IL
I love my smoothies but this is amazing it keeps me awake the whole day and refresh

Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Highland, NY
Tastes good. I love pina colada. Nice balance of flavors. Good on the go snack. Should definitely try.
lynn h.
lynn h.
I absolutely loved this smoothie! It even keeps you feeling full, my kids enjoy them also. All of the flavors are delightful