BY YOPLAIT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jacque M.
Live Oak
 This year play is so yummy with this movie makes it so easy to taste taste so good. This movie part makes it easy for on the go if you don't need a spoon it's cheap good quality good taste.
Miguel R.
Being in a super market, and seing the words piña colada always atracts your attention, but when you see those words mixed with yogurt it creats an undescribable doubt that makes you purchase the item, but once you've tried it you could say it gives the brand yoplait a must try product, this piña colada item has a very good taste, it does not taste like sugar and makes you want to buy more.
Destiny  H.
Montgomery, AL
Love this product for on the go errands. Very fruity taste. Cost is very small and is very good value. I would recommend this to anyone. Great fruity flavor. Better than any other smoothie company. Best smoothie I've ever had. Very recommendable.
Reacheal S.
Roseville, CA
Yoplait pina colada yogurt, smoothies, not only taste terrific, but its a time saver as well...sometimes we don't have time to sit down to have a bowl of cereal, and toast, this is perfect for that mom/person on the go, just grab it and run, and I feel good knowing I'm getting a great Tasting, good for me breakfast,Perfect balance of protein in Dairy and probiotic to keep you going till lunch
Wendy C.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a great quick pick me up for when you are on the go. I love to grab one of these smoothies as a quick breakfast. They are enjoyable. I do wish that they had a larger size sometimes.
Maya T.
Conyers, GA
I just love these smoothies. They are delicious and just perfect for that quick snack. It is so versatile and can help those who are on a hurry and have no time for spoons! Its the best snack for on the go with my busy schedule.
Leslie J.
Doral, FL
I love this yogurt and pina colada is probably my favorite flavor! Is super tasty, good value and a healthy snack! I buy this at my local supermarket and would definitely recommend this to others.
Jess E.
I might be a little biased on this one because I absolutely LOVE the pina colada flavor for yogurt so much so that when ever my local market has it I buy all of them! So now with the drink I do the same, my kids are in love with this flavor.
Brandi S.
First off ew just ew. The flavor is disgusting. Tastes awful. Would never recommend this to anyone. Please try again Yoplait you know I love you
Juanita G.
Harlingen, TX
For me the yogurt and the smoothie taste alike which to me is a good thing! This one and the strawberry one are my favourite! They're delicious