BY YOPLAIT

Juanita G.
Harlingen, TX
For me the yogurt and the smoothie taste alike which to me is a good thing! This one and the strawberry one are my favourite! They're delicious
B. p.
Love Yoplait. But also love pina colada. When i found out about this smoothie i had to find it right away. Now i cant get enough. Honest
Dayana M.
Harlingen, TX
Taste so good I love to freeze it and then eat it afterwards it's so delicious. Great for on the go smoothie in the mornings.
Nena G.
Mansfield, TX
Love the smooth cream taste in every bottle I get it every time I'm in the store Walmart is my go to place for this
Demetrick t S.
Jackson, MS
This is my favorite smoothie/yogurt everrrrr.......!!!!!.... In will be in 2038.............
In 2048
Jacque M.
Live Oak
 This year play is so yummy with this movie makes it so easy to taste taste so good. This movie part makes it easy for on the go if you don't need a spoon it's cheap good quality good taste.
Miguel R.
Being in a super market, and seing the words piña colada always atracts your attention, but when you see those words mixed with yogurt it creats an undescribable doubt that makes you purchase the item, but once you've tried it you could say it gives the brand yoplait a must try product, this piña colada item has a very good taste, it does not taste like sugar and makes you want to buy more.
Destiny  H.
Montgomery, AL
Love this product for on the go errands. Very fruity taste. Cost is very small and is very good value. I would recommend this to anyone. Great fruity flavor. Better than any other smoothie company. Best smoothie I've ever had. Very recommendable.
Leslie J.
Doral, FL
I love this yogurt and pina colada is probably my favorite flavor! Is super tasty, good value and a healthy snack! I buy this at my local supermarket and would definitely recommend this to others.
Wendy C.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a great quick pick me up for when you are on the go. I love to grab one of these smoothies as a quick breakfast. They are enjoyable. I do wish that they had a larger size sometimes.