Add a Photo

By YOPLAIT
#532 in Yogurt
Jess E.
Jess E.

I might be a little biased on this one because I absolutely LOVE the pina colada flavor for yogurt so much so that when ever my local market has it I buy all of them! So now with the drink I do the same, my kids are in love with this flavor.
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
Philadelphia

This is a great quick pick me up for when you are on the go. I love to grab one of these smoothies as a quick breakfast. They are enjoyable. I do wish that they had a larger size sometimes.
Juanita G.
Juanita G.
Harlingen, TX

For me the yogurt and the smoothie taste alike which to me is a good thing! This one and the strawberry one are my favourite! They're delicious
B. p.
B. p.

Love Yoplait. But also love pina colada. When i found out about this smoothie i had to find it right away. Now i cant get enough. Honest
Dayana M.
Dayana M.
Harlingen, TX

Taste so good I love to freeze it and then eat it afterwards it's so delicious. Great for on the go smoothie in the mornings.
Nena G.
Nena G.
Mansfield, TX

Love the smooth cream taste in every bottle I get it every time I'm in the store Walmart is my go to place for this
sasha m.
sasha m.
Athens

Love these and so does my son we get them every time we got grocerie shopping and I will always get them
Katiee C.
Katiee C.
Brighton, Mi

Yoplait Pina Colada Smoothie is delecious. Tasty, and smooth. If you like Pina colada you'll like this
Demetrick t S.
Demetrick t S.
Jackson, MS

This is my favorite smoothie/yogurt everrrrr.......!!!!!.... In will be in 2038.............
In 2048
Tori G.
Tori G.
Imperial, CA

These taste great and are God for fast paced morning when you need to take your breakfast with you