Add a Photo

By YOPLAIT
#459 in Yogurt
Jess E.
Jess E.

I might be a little biased on this one because I absolutely LOVE the pina colada flavor for yogurt so much so that when ever my local market has it I buy all of them! So now with the drink I do the same, my kids are in love with this flavor.
Juanita G.
Juanita G.
Harlingen, TX

For me the yogurt and the smoothie taste alike which to me is a good thing! This one and the strawberry one are my favourite! They're delicious
B. p.
B. p.

Love Yoplait. But also love pina colada. When i found out about this smoothie i had to find it right away. Now i cant get enough. Honest
Dayana M.
Dayana M.
Harlingen, TX

Taste so good I love to freeze it and then eat it afterwards it's so delicious. Great for on the go smoothie in the mornings.
Nena G.
Nena G.
Mansfield, TX

Love the smooth cream taste in every bottle I get it every time I'm in the store Walmart is my go to place for this
Demetrick t S.
Demetrick t S.
Jackson, MS

This is my favorite smoothie/yogurt everrrrr.......!!!!!.... In will be in 2038.............
In 2048
Tori G.
Tori G.
Imperial, CA

These taste great and are God for fast paced morning when you need to take your breakfast with you
Marlen P.
Marlen P.

Love this yogurt! It's delicious and it's a great snack in between meals in my opinion.
Cece V.
Cece V.
Cicero, IL

I love my smoothies but this is amazing it keeps me awake the whole day and refresh

Leslie J.
Leslie J.
Doral, FL

I love this yogurt and pina colada is probably my favorite flavor! Is super tasty, good value and a healthy snack! I buy this at my local supermarket and would definitely recommend this to others.

Join Now