Add a Photo

Juanita G.
Harlingen, TX
Jan. 18, 2017, 7:17 p.m.
Review for: Yoplait® Pina Colada Smoothie 7 fl. oz. Bottle
For me the yogurt and the smoothie taste alike which to me is a good thing! This one and the strawberry one are my favourite! They're delicious
B. p.
B. p.
Jan. 24, 2017, 9:41 a.m.
Review for: Yoplait® Pina Colada Smoothie 7 fl. oz. Bottle
Love Yoplait. But also love pina colada. When i found out about this smoothie i had to find it right away. Now i cant get enough. Honest
Dayana M.
Dayana M.
Harlingen, TX
Jan. 22, 2017, 8:24 p.m.
Review for: Yoplait® Pina Colada Smoothie 7 fl. oz. Bottle
Taste so good I love to freeze it and then eat it afterwards it's so delicious. Great for on the go smoothie in the mornings.
Nena G.
Nena G.
Mansfield, TX
Jan. 18, 2017, 4:04 a.m.
Review for: Yoplait® Pina Colada Smoothie 7 fl. oz. Bottle
Love the smooth cream taste in every bottle I get it every time I'm in the store Walmart is my go to place for this
Demetrick t S.
Demetrick t S.
Jackson, MS
Jan. 16, 2017, 11:42 p.m.
Review for: Yoplait® Pina Colada Smoothie 7 fl. oz. Bottle
This is my favorite smoothie/yogurt everrrrr.......!!!!!.... In will be in 2038.............
In 2048
Miguel R.
Miguel R.
May 23, 2017, 7:01 p.m.
Review for: Yoplait® Pina Colada Smoothie 7 fl. oz. Bottle
Being in a super market, and seing the words piña colada always atracts your attention, but when you see those words mixed with yogurt it creats an undescribable doubt that makes you purchase the item, but once you've tried it you could say it gives the brand yoplait a must try product, this piña colada item has a very good taste, it does not taste like sugar and makes you want to buy more.
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
Philadelphia, PA
May 17, 2017, 9:23 a.m.
Review for: Yoplait® Pina Colada Smoothie 7 fl. oz. Bottle
This is a great quick pick me up for when you are on the go. I love to grab one of these smoothies as a quick breakfast. They are enjoyable. I do wish that they had a larger size sometimes.
Jess E.
Jess E.
March 22, 2017, 12:50 a.m.
Review for: Yoplait® Pina Colada Smoothie 7 fl. oz. Bottle
I might be a little biased on this one because I absolutely LOVE the pina colada flavor for yogurt so much so that when ever my local market has it I buy all of them! So now with the drink I do the same, my kids are in love with this flavor.
Tori G.
Tori G.
Imperial, CA
Feb. 16, 2017, 11:53 p.m.
Review for: Yoplait® Pina Colada Smoothie 7 fl. oz. Bottle
These taste great and are God for fast paced morning when you need to take your breakfast with you
Tayler D.
Tayler D.
June 2, 2017, 2 p.m.
Review for: Yoplait® Pina Colada Smoothie 7 fl. oz. Bottle
Good for in the morning when you have no time to eat breakfast plus it fills you up when your trying to lose weight