Add a Photo

By YOPLAIT
#2070 in Yogurt
Jess E.
Jess E.

I might be a little biased on this one because I absolutely LOVE the pina colada flavor for yogurt so much so that when ever my local market has it I buy all of them! So now with the drink I do the same, my kids are in love with this flavor.
Juanita G.
Juanita G.
Harlingen, TX

For me the yogurt and the smoothie taste alike which to me is a good thing! This one and the strawberry one are my favourite! They're delicious
Keisha M.
Keisha M.
Grand Falls-Windsor, NL

This shake has so much nutrition and an amazing taste. I buys them 2 times a week and there so good. They makes me feel more awake than usual.
SIUMISEL T.
SIUMISEL T.
SANTIAGO

It tastes great, I love it like it, it's thick, it holds you tight, it can be perfect for a breakfast even for the snack. I like it very cold.
B. p.
B. p.

Love Yoplait. But also love pina colada. When i found out about this smoothie i had to find it right away. Now i cant get enough. Honest
Dayana M.
Dayana M.
Harlingen, TX

Taste so good I love to freeze it and then eat it afterwards it's so delicious. Great for on the go smoothie in the mornings.
Karianne L.
Karianne L.
Pierreville

I love Yoplait so much! Yogourt is very good and these ones are even better! The taste is amazing and it is very refreshing
Nena G.
Nena G.
Mansfield, TX

Love the smooth cream taste in every bottle I get it every time I'm in the store Walmart is my go to place for this
Demetrick t S.
Demetrick t S.
Jackson, MS

This is my favorite smoothie/yogurt everrrrr.......!!!!!.... In will be in 2038.............
In 2048
Tori G.
Tori G.
Imperial, CA

These taste great and are God for fast paced morning when you need to take your breakfast with you

Join Now