Yoplait Original Yogurt, Low Fat Yogurt, Strawberry, 8 Count

FLAVORS FOR ALL: Strawberry flavored Original Yoplait in a flavor your family will love.

I love yoplait yogurt I eat it almost daily with grapenuts I tried Greek it’s so nasty I can’t take it what’s your favorite yogurt brand ?
What’s your favorite flavor yogurt? I think mine is strawberry. [user:tiffanysealey14]
Does this one have real strawberry pieces at the bottom?
Start your review of Yoplait Original Yogurt, Low Fat Yogurt, Strawberry, 8 Count!
Product Highlights
You'll love it even more frozen and it's an easy and quick snack for a long hot dayin 1 review
I need all the fat when it comes to the low fat i have to pick and choose cause some of them taste like its missing something (the FAT).in 1 review
My whole family love these!in 1 review
There are so many great flavors and my family loves this yogurt also. in 1 review
4 months agoCenterton, AR
One of my favorites - I have the Strawberry Yoplait in my refrigerator most of the time.  My daughter is obsessed with strawberries and loves this yogurt as a healthy snack
5 days agoCleveland, TX
Delicious! I love Yoplait yogurt.. it’s very creamy. My favorite has to be strawberry but I have also tried peach and strawberry & banana and it’s also really good.
3 months agoJackson, MO
I and my family have been eating this yogurt for decades. There wasn’t a grocery store trip that I wasn’t picking up an eight pack every time. However, I took a star off for when they changed the recipe ... it definitely has more of an aspartame taste to me now, which I’m not happy about.
a month agoMiami, FL
I like yoolait yogurt so much it has a great taste and a good flavor !! The price it’s pretty affordable and it’s a great yogurt I would definitely recommend this yogurt
2 months agoFargo, ND
Hands down, the best flavor of Yoplait is the strawberry! It’s very accessible; almost every grocery store carries this product. It is reasonably priced and tastes as good as the less expensive yogurt brands. I like to make homemade granola and add freshly cut strawberries and it is the most delicious and satisfying breakfast.
3 months ago
Purchased at: Safeway
This yogurt is my favorite yogurt of all . It’s cheap and good. It’s a little healthy snacks. Just right amount of yogurt. This company yoplait has many flavors . I recommend to everyone.🥣
a month agoSacramento, CA
This is my favorite yogurt it’s just yummy not too sweet not sour at all I know Greek yogurt is the new thing but I will stick to my original yoplait strawberry mango is my fave
2 months ago
This is my favorite yogurt ever! It is very affordable and can be found at almost any store. It’s easy to pack for breakfast or lunch. It’s also great to mix with other foods like fruit. I will definitely buy it again.
a month agoSuisun City, CA
Not gonna lie, yoplait has primarily been my go to yogurt just because it usually the cheapest. Lately my reasons for buying it nowadays is because it's just about the only yogurt I can find thats not greek! Now, yoplait regular yogurts (cuz whips are yuck!) Have never done me wrong with their flavors and this strawberry one is one of my favorites!
10 months ago
Its good creamy yogurt. I liked it until i found out it is made with carmine which is boiled beetle shells to color it red. So gross. I eat the vanilla now and only the vanilla. Check any label that a food is colored red.