Yoplait Original Yogurt, Low Fat Yogurt, Blackberry Harvest, 6.0 oz

You can't beat an original, especially when it's as smooth, creamy and delicious as Yoplait. It's Low Fat, Gluten Free and has No High Fructose Corn Syrup, No Artificial Flavors or No Colors From Artificial Sources.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yoplait Original Yogurt, Low Fat Yogurt, Blackberry Harvest, 6.0 oz!
Orlando, Florida
I love fruits so much and this is such an easy way to kick off your sandals and snack on some cold fruit yogurt. The fact it comes in so many different varieties of flavors  means you never have to worry about eating the same thing. The yogurt is so light and smooth.
Muncie, IN
This yogurt is by far my favorite yoplait flavor. Blackberries are my favorite berry, and they use real blackberries in the yogurt. Yoplait is very affordable and I would recommend it to others. Great if you add some granola to it too!
I love Yoplait fruit yogurts like this one. Other brand yogurts are grainy or require mixing before eating but Yoplait is yummy as soon as you remove the lid. I've never cared for Greek Yoguurt either so I'll stick with the regular Yoplait. All the fruit flavors are good.
Houma, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love blackberries and this yogurt is the best blackberry yogurt ever. I eat this all the time as a snack. It’s also super easy to grab and go in the morning if I’m running late. Tastes how blackberry yogurt should AND it even has chunks of actual blackberries in it!
Sand Springs, OK
This is my FAVORITE yogurt! I love all the blackberry's in it. Only think I hate is how yogurt doesn't stay good very long. But I still love this yogurt and will continue eating it forever. I advise purchase for this product!
Vancouver, WA
Yoplait by far one of my favorite yogurts my go too yogurt I don't eat any other kind but this can buy this from winco to Walmart very healthy and delicious product you can Evan eat it as a go to snack
Los Angeles, CA
Very creamy and good yogurt only yogurt brand I like. This is a fast snack to just grab and go. Cheap yummy and healthy that's a very important snack to have in your fridge.
The Dalles
My favorite yogurt brand. It’s cheap and tastes great. Blackberry is one of my favorite flavors by yopait it’s smooth and delicious! I will definitely keep buying yoplait yogurt!
Yoplait Original Yogurt, Low Fat Yogurt, Blackberry Harvest, 6.0 oz uploaded by Kindra M.
After trying so many yogurts, I will always go back to Yoplait. I like the original flavor and enjoy the berries in each spoonful. I feel like it's less artificial then other brands. plus it's way cheaper compared to off brand yogurts as well.the perfect lunch break snack when you are in a hurry.
CHEYENNE, WY
While I usually use only Yoplait, I find that the blackberry flavor is not as good as some of the others. I recommend raspberry if you want a good berry flavor. The blackberry mixes well with other flavors but alone is not strong enough. Yoplait has a good texture and size for price and is overall a good value.

Looking for your answer?