Yoplait Original Yogurt, Low Fat Yogurt, Blackberry Harvest, 6.0 oz

You can't beat an original, especially when it's as smooth, creamy and delicious as Yoplait. It's Low Fat, Gluten Free and has No High Fructose Corn Syrup, No Artificial Flavors or No Colors From Artificial Sources.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yoplait Original Yogurt, Low Fat Yogurt, Blackberry Harvest, 6.0 oz!
I LOVE yogurt. It's yummy and soo many flavors. My favorites are personally strawberry banana and vanilla with granola!
Nantucket , MA
Great yogurt with delicious flavors ! A stable in my house! We love the different varieties and get it all the time !
Adelanto, CA
So yummy and full of flavor. Love eating these on the go and a great snack. I love the diversity of flavors as well
Shortsville, NY
love the price and love the different flavors. my fav flavor is strawberry and banana but am open to other flavors
Rossville, GA
I like the product it's good for a late evening stack the only thing I don't like is the seeds get in your teeth
So packed full of flavor! My choice of yogurt each and every time! My family and I just love all the flavors!
Wilsonville, AL
I love the original Yoplait yogurts. Blackberry is my favorite, though many flavors are just as indulgent.
This is my go to. you can throw it in your lunch and they're delicious! it's great for your health also!
Covina, CA
Never have I tried this flavor but Yoplait is very good and always keeps surprising me with new flavors.
So in love with this yogurt is creamy kids loved it older adults will love it it's a very good product

Looking for your answer?