Yoplait® Original Vanilla Low Fat Frozen Yogurt

Yoplait® Original Vanilla Low Fat Frozen Yogurt.
New frozen yogurt.
With other natural flavors.
Good source of calcium.
Only natural flavors.
Live & active cultures.
One pint.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yoplait® Original Vanilla Low Fat Frozen Yogurt!
How would you rate this product?
Lancaster, CA
I love Yoplait Vanilla Low Fat Yogurt! I will eat it for breakfast or lunch, or even as an afternoon snack! The flavor is delicious!! I wouldn’t change anything about this yogurt. I will continue to purchase this product and definitely recommend it to anyone who likes vanilla yogurt!!
Nine Mile Fls, WA
This is not my favorite vanilla yogurt in any catagory. Most of yoplaits flavors and variaties are fantastic but there is something about this one that is rather bitter and rather off putting. The other flavors like i said are fantastic and often find themselves in my lunch bag. The price and quanitity is standard and reasonable but i would not reccommend this particular vanilla flavor.
Owings Mills , MD
I purchase these for my toddler and she loves them , some of the fruit ones have actual fruit inside of them that’s the only thing I hate because she doesn’t chew her yogurt she just swallows and the fruit inside catch her off guard. I still will continue to get them. The price value is good and always have a sale to get more than one
N Las Vegas, NV
This is one of my favorite yogurts and brands. I love the vanilla flavor and adding mnm's or granola to it, it is absolutely delicious! I purchase yoplait for the family as well as for my kids for their school lunches. Flavor and consistency is amazing flavor is not to overwhelming and I am always pleased and satisfied I Def recommend!
San Jose, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I have tried all the flavors in Yoplait yogurt and vanilla is my favorite. This comes with a perfect flavor. It is also lightweight and so good for the digestion. I usually use it in breakfast and I think it gives energy all day long. You can get this yogurt easily in almost every supermarket
Yoplait® Original Vanilla Low Fat Frozen Yogurt is delicious to add to a smoothie with fresh or frozen fruit. I also add protein powder for a balanced breakfast or quick lunch on the go. It even delicious by itself. Really creamy and smooth. Highly recommend.
I like getting these for shakes and smoothies.. it holds up pretty good in the blender. I always get coupons or find them on sale so it's pretty affordable. I only use this product for smoothies. They have tons of different flavors and you can always add fresh fruit.
Frankfort, IN
I really enjoyed this! Tasted great as well and also just makes a good easy breakfast also. It's also affordable and I do recommend this nothing can go wrong with this. I've purchased this more than once as well and will surely buy again because it's great!
Irving, TX
This so good and easy to eat! This is the perfect on the go snack for anyone and great for smoothies. I bought it a few times and the value is great! I recommend it and I would for sure buy it again. Love this yogurt and its low fat 😉
my house
its simple and good. i love a good vanilla yogurt and yoplait always is a good choice and go to. its super afforadble so its worth all of them. so so delicious i swear i got 20 of them when they were on sale! definitely satisfied