BY YOPLAIT

Pasteurized Grade A Reduced Fat Milk, Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Mangos, Pineapple, Peaches, Kosher Gelatin, Passion Fruit Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavor (Coconut), Pectin, Colored With Turmeric And Annatto Extract, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus), Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3.
Kd Grade A Gluten Free

Yoplait Is A Registered Trademark Of
Yoplait Marques (France) Used Under
License.

AMANDA H.
Lawsonville, NC
I love yoplait yogurt, the yogurt is do creamy and has a great summertime taste. Tropical and delicious are two words I would to describe this healthy treat. I will definitely buy this again. It is a great value for the money.
Jasmine F.
This yogurt has always been one of my fave! Easy to put with a smoothie or just simply eat it plain. Normally, i purchase this item from Walmart. Most products seem to be similar with taste.
Deja F.
jonesboro, GA
i love these. these are so good. a very good price for the quality. the stores i buy these at have them for the low. there are many different flavors to choose from and some do have fruit in them too. so, thats just a bonus added to it. i would recommend this product to anyone
Treslyn W.
Norwich, KS
I've always loved Yoplait yogurt and buy it whenever I get the chance. It always has a very smooth texture along with an amazing flavor (and has numerous flavors to choose from) and while it's more expensive than generic brands, it will always be a favorite of mine.
Morgan H.
Nevada, IA
I eat all flavors of Yoplait yogurt - greek, light, traditional. Its generally whatever I am in the mood for and what is on sale. I am not too picky when it comes to my yogurt, but tend to go for this brand more because of the selection, price and size.
Alexis H.
Manassas, VA
I absolutely love this product. The first time i purchased it i wasn't sure if i was going to like it, but i proved myself wrong. It has a very nice tropical and fruity flavor. I almost always have it for breakfast in the morning. Or for a little nack after school! I highly recommend the flavor.
Cristal C.
Odessa, TX
Yoplait is my go to yogurt i have been purchasing this day one. I can't compare to any product because I wouldn't try any other brand and yes I will keep buying super affordable Imani it's the best yogurt'
Niccole
I love the variety of flavors that are offered. My favorite is the blueberry yogurt and I bought it when it was on sale for 10/$10 at Publix. It is a perfect snack and I typically eat it for breakfast when I'm in a hurry.
Sara R.
Virginia Bch, VA
My favorite ,you can never have enough of this yogurt . Plus it's guilt free , as it is low fat product ...it's a diary product so you get calcium and it is totally affordable. I would recommend it to everyone.
Stephanie R.
Porterville
I love their range of flavors ! I'm always trying the newest ones they put on shelves 😊 my kids love them too so it's pretty hard to keep any of yoplait's yogurt here at home 😊