BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait® Original yogurt is proof that classic is always a good choice. Each yogurt cup bursts with the delicious, flavorful creaminess that isn't just good, it is SO good!

AMANDA H.
Lawsonville, NC
I love yoplait yogurt, the yogurt is do creamy and has a great summertime taste. Tropical and delicious are two words I would to describe this healthy treat. I will definitely buy this again. It is a great value for the money.
Jasmine F.
This yogurt has always been one of my fave! Easy to put with a smoothie or just simply eat it plain. Normally, i purchase this item from Walmart. Most products seem to be similar with taste.
member-285eb
this yogurt is very tasty, and being low fat does not make a difference at all.  It is full of great flavor, and easy to find at your local grocery store. It does cost a bit more then the store brands, but it also does taste better so a little more money is worth it.
Deja F.
jonesboro, GA
i love these. these are so good. a very good price for the quality. the stores i buy these at have them for the low. there are many different flavors to choose from and some do have fruit in them too. so, thats just a bonus added to it. i would recommend this product to anyone
Treslyn W.
Norwich, KS
I've always loved Yoplait yogurt and buy it whenever I get the chance. It always has a very smooth texture along with an amazing flavor (and has numerous flavors to choose from) and while it's more expensive than generic brands, it will always be a favorite of mine.
Morgan H.
Nevada, IA
I eat all flavors of Yoplait yogurt - greek, light, traditional. Its generally whatever I am in the mood for and what is on sale. I am not too picky when it comes to my yogurt, but tend to go for this brand more because of the selection, price and size.
Alexis H.
Manassas, VA
I absolutely love this product. The first time i purchased it i wasn't sure if i was going to like it, but i proved myself wrong. It has a very nice tropical and fruity flavor. I almost always have it for breakfast in the morning. Or for a little nack after school! I highly recommend the flavor.
Cristal C.
Odessa, TX
Yoplait is my go to yogurt i have been purchasing this day one. I can't compare to any product because I wouldn't try any other brand and yes I will keep buying super affordable Imani it's the best yogurt'
Niccole
I love the variety of flavors that are offered. My favorite is the blueberry yogurt and I bought it when it was on sale for 10/$10 at Publix. It is a perfect snack and I typically eat it for breakfast when I'm in a hurry.
Sara R.
Virginia Bch, VA
My favorite ,you can never have enough of this yogurt . Plus it's guilt free , as it is low fat product ...it's a diary product so you get calcium and it is totally affordable. I would recommend it to everyone.