BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait® Original yogurt is proof that classic is always a good choice. Each yogurt cup bursts with the delicious, flavorful creaminess that isn't just good, it is SO good!

Patrece C.
Patrece C.
Liverpool, NY
I've been eating Yoplait yogurt for as long as I can remember! It's delicious, cheap and hey, it makes a good anywhere snack because it's thick and you can just drink it if a spoon isn't around.
it's been around forever so it's kind of nice to watch my son eat the same snack I ate when I was a child.
Kelcey M.
Kelcey M.
Dayton, OH
Always on my grocery list! The perfect grab and go breakfast for me since I am always in a hurry in the morning trying to get three kids ready. The variety of flavors make it possible to not get burnt out on the product! Another added benefit is that my local grocery store ALWAYS has it on sale!
Jenny L.
Jenny L.
Merced, CA
I don't really eat yogurt but I purchase them for my daughter because she loves them! It's really affordable and I had tried it, it's really smooth and I love the itty bitty chunks of fruits. I usually buy them from food 4 less. Yes i would continue purchasing them
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
LOVE using this yogurt in my morning smoothie or just tossing in a few sliced strawberries! I'm not a fan of fruity flavors so I prefer the vanilla, but my sister loves the fruity flavors of this brand! Great yogurt, love it! definitely my family's favorite.
Hallie R.
Hallie R.
Apollo Beach, FL
I often buy these yogurt cups because they are 10/$10 at my local grocery store. They're great for taking on-the-go and to work in my lunch bag because they are sturdy cups and don't usually get punctured or leak. There are a ton of good flavors as well!
Marlena G.
Marlena G.
Pittsford, NY
been eating these for years, and their seemingly always tasting better and better. This flavor in particular is really quite nice and i think its definitley worth trying a multitude of all of their flavors. Highly recommend, very easy to take on the go!
Brionna M.
Brionna M.
Garland, UT
Super yummy and creamy like you'd expect yogurt to be. The kids enjoyed these just as much as I did. They were great for an after school or work snack. I don't buy any other yogurt brand. I would recommend this to anyone. I plan on buying more.
Denise B.
Denise B.
Rocklin, CA
I like the taste and texture of Yoplait with the bits of fruit. I have tried others but I prefer the smoothness of this brand. I often use this brand as a dip for fresh fruit. It is easy to find at the local grocery stores.
Breanna K.
Breanna K.
Mesa, AZ
I've been eating these since I was a kid. They are delicious and amazing, the only down side would be that there isn't more flavors and over the years my tolerance for the texture has gone down.
ana g.
ana g.
Like the taste of it. i love how it has liitle pieces of the fruit in it , makes it tatse better and fun for kids especially.i find this yogurt healthy. it is pretty affordable.