Yoplait® Original Strawberry/Mountain Blueberry/Harvest Peach Low Fat Yogurt Variety Pack

BY YOPLAIT

Thammy F.
Me and my family love this pack, the yogurt is so good and flavorful. It can fulfill you for a while in the morning it’s nice and healthy breakfast with a  peice of bread. What I love the most about it is the little fruit in it. This is a common purchase in my household as it should be in yours too.
Kristen D.
Newark, OH
I love Yoplaits original flavors! They have chunks of fruit and are so yummy. A great way to satisfy a sweet tooth, and have a healthy snack. They are so affordable, and there are always coupons which double at my Giant Eagle!
Ni'Cole J.
High Point, NC
Like that they come in different flavors, nice variety. My son loves to add blueberries and other fruits to it. So I like that he can have a nice health snack. Repeat consumer.
Fabian B.
I love! It was for a long time my favorite snack at school. Even after many years, i still eat it from time to time because i love its taste and the thickness of yogurt.

And it is not only its flavor and texture, i must admit that it's packaging apart from being resistant, which is very functional to load it loose in a backpack, is easy to use.

Although i don't want to give the 5 stars because I would like it to bring more yogurt, i have to be honest and accept that for the price and the product's practicality (according to my appreciation) is one of the best options in the market. 100% recommended.
Brittany W.
Mc Calla, AL
My family eats this faster than I can keep it stocked. It is their go to breakfast or snack every single day! It is an affordable healthy option that I can feel good about serving my family daily. It is a staple in our house!
carly m.
Millsboro, DE
I love yoplait yogurts . They are my favorite and I always have them in my fridge . It is such a great healthy snack that sometimes I can't stop eating yogurt because that's how good these are . I can't get enough of them
Amy R.
Valdosta, GA
This is my all time favorite yogurt. Hands down the best. It is a healthy choice for you to grab when you need a late night snack. The taste is extraordinary good. I highly recommend this to anyone that loves yogurt!
Amber R.
Lynchburg, OH
My husband packs a yogurt everyday with his lunch so this multi pack is convenient for that. He likes to stick to pretty basic flavors so he enjoyed these three flavors pretty well!
Liz S.
Canyon, TX
This yogurt is very flavorful with big pieces of fruit. I buy this yogurt each time I go to the store. It is very healthy and has probiotics. It comes in many flavors. I would but this product again.
Daisy B.
Norwalk
I am a big fan of yogurt and this I my absolute favorite yogurt because you know that it's not made with artificial dies and flavoring because you see the fruit in the yogurt